CarFeverShop Big Dissapointment. Any Good Speedshops on the Southshore?

kmrumedy

I was looking for some nice leather race seats for my old Mopar. Saw a shop called Car Fever Shop in St- Constant advertising on Kijiji that had some nice seats for $595. Called them they were not too friendly on phone but decided to go to shop anyway. Worst customer service ever. The seats were exactly what I wanted and I was ready to buy them. All the sales guy had to do was talk to me.....He couldn't even manage that. It was like pulling teeth and very rude. I would never buy from these clowns. I was only person in the store too. I just left, said goodbye, the sale guy didn't even look up.

So....Can anyone recommend any good Speedshops on the southshore of Montreal? I am looking for some race seats. I need some rims powder coated. I also need a shop that can mount 13 inch wide tires and sells either MT or Hoosier tires for prostreet/ hotrod builds. I need a full set. I need the shop to be friendly and knowledgeable. I don't mind paying more for better service.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I was looking for some nice leather race seats for my old Mopar. Saw a shop called Car Fever Shop in St- Constant advertising on Kijiji that had some nice seats for $595. Called them they were not too friendly on phone but decided to go to shop anyway. Worst customer service ever. The seats were exactly what I wanted and I was ready to buy them. All the sales guy had to do was talk to me.....He couldn't even manage that. It was like pulling teeth and very rude. I would never buy from these clowns. I was only person in the store too. I just left, said goodbye, the sale guy didn't even look up.

So....Can anyone recommend any good Speedshops on the southshore of Montreal? I am looking for some race seats. I need some rims powder coated. I also need a shop that can mount 13 inch wide tires and sells either MT or Hoosier tires for prostreet/ hotrod builds. I need a full set. I need the shop to be friendly and knowledgeable. I don't mind paying more for better service.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Fingers crossed these guys go bankrupt.

All signs point to:

208367moneylaundering.jpg

Même chose ici... le dude était tellement nonchalant, j’avais l’impression de le déranger… je suis partie et je retourne plus jamais la…

Même chose ici... le dude était tellement nonchalant, j’avais l’impression de le déranger… je suis partie et je retourne plus jamais la…

Exactly!!! I got the same guy. I actually got fed up said across the store " Am I bothering you? Is there somewhere else you need to be?" It takes a lot, and I mean a lot to make me lose my patience but this guy was a real piece of work.

At least according to all reports he is consistent in horrible service.

Back