need a suit

b20z4drs

Legacy Member
hey guys i have 2 weddings coming up and i need a suit been 5 years didnt shop for one, anyone has good recommendations of place to buy one and that it has a good tailor on spot to get that nice fit im also on a budget 400$ to 500$ top if its lower its even better :)

thanks

Not sure about the tayloring but i've bought two suits at Tristan and they're nice quality, made in Canada at a good price, worth it to check them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sears or mores!! Decent quality and good prices! actually sears has some brand name and desiner suits for cheap when their on sale!!!

if you looking for cheap but functional try topman at carfour laval but warning all fits are skinny and tailored...but i got out with a perfect fitting suit for 150$ then u can take the rest of the savings and go to a tailor if anything

Hpadar, downtown! More like 500-600 including the tailoring, but you wont regret it.

Cash out the extra bucks, their suits are awesome and it will fit like a glove after the tailoring.

Simon's store in Anjou. 70% off on designer suits. Fitted on the spot. Takes a week to get it.

Get mine, only worn once. Has not been altered yet, so it's ready to be fitted.

Kijiji ad 1004799996

Sears et La Baie sont des bons choix. Sinon essaie Vvog sur chemin Chambly à Chambly. Les prix sont excellents et le service irréprochable.

Back