Need to repair IMEI on Nexus 4 phone

MrSpace

Legacy Member
anyone has Octoplus or any way to repair the IMEI on my phone?

my girlfriend bought a nexus 4 froma scumbag, it worked with my Bell sim card but not rogers, called rogers and they couldn't help but said if it was blacklisted it would be on all networks..

well now it's actually blacklisted. I have another nexus 4 that has a broken screen (hence the new phone) so I want to swap IMEI to use the new phone... instead of swapping the screens which is a major PITA.

Any help? I can't get the methods found online to work.

Switch thé mainboard between the two?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

yeah I have two options left to try this evening.

1- backup the EMEI data from the broken phone and load it on the new phone
2- swap motherboards (as I would not have to remove/glue the screen that should not be too hard and I have the prying tools at home)

otherwise, off to masaker it goes.

oh and I will spam this pouchon hard afterwards, he will def. have to change his phone number... little thug.

ca commence être rough acheter un phose use. Et tant mieux pour pogner les voleur, mais j'ai l'impression qu'ils s'en sortent quand meme..... :(

je viens tout juste de m'acheter un cell sur ebay, clean imei supposément, es-je quelque chose à faire si jamais il est black listed? c'est un optimus g pro de at&t

give us the number so mr army can get on that pouchon case.

If you are thinking of switching the mainboards, just make sure to transfer the stickers that are on the inside of the backcover, you have the IMEI on them

I was able to exchange the IMEI from my broken phone to the new one. "Fiou"

Now I'm waiting a little to make sure he won't know its me (SMS on his phone) and will triple spam this pouchon... I'll post crazy cheap stuff on kijiji with his number

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back