2001 jetta PART OUT! gls 1.8t 5 speed manual 213km, many mods and repairs.

luminal

i have a 2001 jetta gls PART OUT NEGO, 1.8t 5 speed manual 213673km, many mods and repairs done to the car and alot of time invested, it was never driven in winter, i bought the car bone stock as a return from the dealer at 195000km and ive had it for 3 years now was a summer car and i worked down the road, make an offer car will is bone stock with a couple goodies.
asking 3000$ negociable for the car as is.

all the mods have and repairs have under 15000km on them! the borgwarner k04 turbo has less than 3000km.
ALWAYS used liqui moly synthetic oil with mahle oil filters. oil was just changed same with coolant.

have many receipts for the cars parts.

mechnical mods for sale.

eurojet 3" stainless catback with resonators and muffler with 3" ss single rolled tip 400$ SOLD.
eurojet 3" stainless downpipe with flex pipe and gaskets. 200$ SOLD.
borg warner k04 turbocharger with less than 3000km on it used the ecs tuning install kit so new studs, nuts and all gaskets. (have the receipt for proof of purchasing straight from borgwarner) with install kit 1000$ paid 1150$ plus 200$ dutys.
forge silicone air inlet hose blue. 150$ SOLD
forge splitter diverter valve polished. 150$ SOLD
3" air intake with piping. 75$
front mount intercooler with aluminum piping with map sensor flange welded already. 400$ SOLD
optima redtop battery. 150$
full emissions delete with integrated engineering block off plates.

suspension upgrades for sale.

PLW 18x8" +35 wheels x4 flat black 2.5" lip in good shape, new tires on them 225/40/zr18 crusade hp with less than 5000km on them
10mm spacers with proper bolts. 75$ SOLD
15mm spacers iwith proper bolts. 80$ SOLD
FK coilovers with less than 5000 km on them 450$ nego SOLD
whiteline adjustable links. 80$
ecs polyurethane dogbone mount bushings make an offer
r32 polyurathane bushings in the front tables make an offer.

hella blacked out gli style headlights with leveling motors and xenon bulbs, like new 300$

interior is stock black leather gls chrome trim ,back seats are out of the car but can be put back or sold,
has a new south single pod with vdo boost gauge on it, 90$
also have an oil pressure gauge and a volt gauge 35$ for both or 20$ each
monsoon sounds system 200$ SOLD

exterior of the car has the side rubstrips on all 4x doors shaved and the hood notch shaved for the badgeless 4 bar FK grille also the trunk is shaved. make an offer.

EVERYTHING IS NEGO but to a point.

link for pictures---> http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...ds/1009159596?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

for pictures or for any more information please contact by phone or by email please! 514-710-8900 or luminal@live.ca

Last edited:
rear quarters,rockers and trunk shaved which are mdinight black the rest is still primer for now car is still getting painted. everything is in good shape no rust can sell it painted or unpainted doesnt matter let me know what you need.

yup fits mk3 jetta and golf vr6 turbo. also depends on who mounts it! i run the plastic grilles on the bottom of the bumper with the front mount so theres alot of clearance with the kit. has to be mounted to the crash bar.

Back