Double Trouble

J3T MK2

Hey i already posted here before but i can't find my old post so heres a new one..!

First thing first,
I bought my first Volkswagen jetta 1.8 8v 1992 when i was 17yo, it was my second car, and thats when i found out i was litteraly addicted with european cars!

THE jetta who started it all:

the body was pretty neat for the price i paid (600$!)

i had alot of time on my hands and had alot of fun with the car :

final result!
specs:
Stock engine ( 4cyl 1.8 8v )
Pirelli P-SLOTS all around
Some ebay goodies such as wolfsburg crests etc..

Anyways, ended up parting out the car when i found out i had really bad rust issues under the car.

At this point i was not really sure if i was into these type of cars or not so i kept buying beaters and stuff until i found THE deal:

A 1992 Volkswagen Golf GTi almost mint, i fell in love just by looking at the pics the seller kept sending me.
So i made the move, i was back into the european business!

The BAE

As soon as i got the car i wanted it to be very unique looking and like " Something no one ever saw in meets ". i dont know, i felt the need to be flashy as fuck

So i went full retard and 2 weeks later heres the bae with her new dress :

First feature :D Yusssssssssssss*tu*

That was in 2012-13.
After a beautiful summer and loads of KM's, the transmission decided it was her time and left me alone on the 117 @ Tremblant, bich.

I decided to store it for the winter and think about what will i do with it, ( engine ? paint ? wheels ? ) i was so lost..

Overhaulin'

During the winter i kept looking at jetta's pictures since it was my first euro and who dosent remember its first ''modded'' car, anyways, when i was about to go get the golf back, i came across a deal i simply couldnt let go :

a 1986 early Jetta GL with only 120 xxx kms. rust free, wow. I fell in love all over again :

Since the golf was coming home in a few months i just couldnt keep my DD stock so i bought some old school goodies but kept it simple :

Those pics are from this summer
Specs:

Kodiac 3 pieces alluminium wheels 13x7.5 all around
GTi 16v front big lip
hood bra
Sickspeed diesel badges
TuningART coilovers 4'' front drop, 3,9'' back
original engine

Parts that need to be installed:

k24 turbo
2'' 1/2 downpipe
bbc valve
straight exhaust
high fueling diesel pump.. thats my current project for my jetta..

but hey, it was time to get the Golf back!

During the winter i ordered a set of 3SDM 0.05 16x9 @ OEMconcept but after 5 months i still had no wheels so i met the OEMconcept guys at Eurokracy and finnaly we switched my order for a set of Watercooledind cc10 16x9..

NSFW

a month later there she is, finnaly home!

And i also decided to remove the dip , i wanted it to look simple but mean at the same time..

here she is with the wheels mounted on!

DUBWAY

Anyways! this is pretty much it!

I know that you guys from MR are really not into ''tire stretching'' and ''hellaflush'' but at the end of the day its my car and my money lol..
the Golf was built for tracktime and stuff but since i got my Class1 i just cant afford a speeding ticket or just lose my driver's license ( ill lose my job aswell )

The jetta is my current DD, doing around 700-800 km with one full diesel tank!

I have alot of work to do on the golf since i ordered tons of part during winter now i gotta put it all back together..

quick specs :

connecting rods forgée
Ported head
Supertech Valve
Supertech Spring valve
Lifters lightweight
Cams techtonic 276
Clutch 6puck springless
Catch can
Chip techtonic stage2
Nx express system
Stainless Catback techtonic
Wideband aem
Autopower Roll cage
Home made tower shock torsion bar

wheels :

Watercooled CC10 16x9
Nankang ns-2 205/40/16

exterior :

Aftermarket wide fender flares,
Wide fiberglass sideskirt
Yellow Hella oem fogs ( big bumper )
GTi Big molding

Anyways, thanks for reading! ill keep this thread updated as i progress in my projects..

Sorry for my english its not my first language.

the golf as she sits for now: (removed all the small molding to install the big ones)

The golf have no front bumper since i had to remove it to be able to put it on the trailer and also im cutting the holes for the hella fogs should be back on the car by the end of the week

And the wheels are not mounted correctly they are not facing the same way but hey thats a lil mistake

Special thanks to :

AUTO ACETHETICS @ https://www.facebook.com/Autoacethetics?fref=ts

OVERDOSED PERFORMANCE @ https://www.facebook.com/overdosedperformance?fref=ts

OEMconcept @ https://www.facebook.com/OEMconcept?fref=ts

those rims look great. I saw Scotty2Lo with the same ones on his s4 last year and I absolutly loved them!

Great looking cars, keep doing good work and taking care of them!

those rims look great. I saw Scotty2Lo with the same ones on his s4 last year and I absolutly loved them!

Great looking cars, keep doing good work and taking care of them!

Yup! ive seen those wheels on many cars and i decided it was my turn to get a set.. i usually love to be original and stand out of the crowd but ive never saw these on a mark2..! i really love the outcome i think the wheels matches the body line perfectly, i need to lower the back a bit but as for now its sitting pretty!

thanks for the support Rob!

MK2 are already kinda uncommon, so you already get points right there! :p

As you mentionned earlier, i'm not a big fan of the super stretched tires thing, although I can regognize well done work and all the time spent to get the car where you wan't it to be! :bigup:

Back