which tire garage can give my old wheels a cleaning after installing the new one?

leoism

i got a set of new wheels to be installed and will take the old ones back home for resale, am I going to carry them dirty as they are or can i find a garage that gives at least a high pressure wash for the unmounted old wheels? just can't imagine them sitting in my car before cleansed even stored in the cheap plastic bags. :cry:

Last edited:
The plastic bags are made for this...or stop at a car wash just before you go.

Damn you are lucky to have such small problems in life.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHEELS ARE DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHEELS ARE DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

EWWWWW!

Stop by a do it yourself car wash, put some money in the machine AFTER getting the tires out of the bags ( I feel I need to specify) and clean them.

Op is playing you guys ......

Leoism
A message delivered daily that is meant to inspire, spark debate, create controversy, initiate actions, etc. It is delivered by Leo, a playa with mad skillz, who hails from NY.

Ha ha!!

We use SuperClean to clean the race wheels on our race car. Spray it, let it soak 5 minutes, brush it with a plastic brush (like you would use for washing dishes), rince with the hose. Dosen't affect the powdercoat or the bare aluminium finish of the wheels...

^Ive been using super clean too, but its a bit hard on the skin lol. It works though. Ca na jamais abimé quoi que ce soit non plus.

i got a set of new wheels to be installed and will take the old ones back home for resale, am I going to carry them dirty as they are or can i find a garage that gives at least a high pressure wash for the unmounted old wheels? just can't imagine them sitting in my car before cleansed even stored in the cheap plastic bags. :cry:

I'm with you Bro ! I like people cleaning my shit !

Back