Choix Wiskey/Scotch/Cognac

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, on dirait que je me suis tanné des whiskys/scotchs... Je suis sur une run de Rhum là et je m'amuse beaucoup je trouve.

Have you ever had the Cigar Malt ? I would like to know how it is compared to the 15 before pulling the trigger...
I did an entire Dalmore line up tasting in January of 2017. Look, Dalmore gets a bit of a bad rep because it's a designer luxury lifestyle whiskey. The rep openly admitted they use coloring to have a consistent product and lots of the new products they have whiskey that is 3-5 years old. By law in Scotland to call it Scotch it needs to be aged 3 years.

The cigar malt was created specifically to go with a certain cigar. Is it good? Yea it's good l, as bad as some people think Dalmore is and the new trend of "duty free" blends are there are some gems from them, the aged singles for example. That being said I am not a fan of marketing blends as it takes away from the spirit. I would go with the 15 all day.

The cigar blend to me is just a bit too flat and generic. The original release is awesome though. I think in that price range you can do better and the 15 is much better value for your money.

FYI The Glencairn glasses are on sale at linen chest two for 16$

SAQ has tastings. Not cheap but excellent. Burgundy Lion Pub does them as well in the 50-150$ range. Just an FYI if you ever make it to Montreal. Even though some of the samplings are things I already own it's still nice to go out and talk to people

Got this as a gift tonight
4adeb10aadc9fdb31b2b8db2dd610de7.jpg

Glenfidich 14 has 6000 bonus points which represents more then 10% rebate. Is it worth the $62 approx. it comes to?

Dalwhinnie 15
Acheté la semaine dernière. J'avais jamais gouté mais je sais pas mal le type qui me plait alors je suis pas mal tombé spot on. Assez délicat tout de même et juste assez fruité. Une finale un peu fumé sans aller dans le super cendré.

Je reviens de faire des treks en Suisse, Luxembourg, etc... Et un moment donné dans la montagne, près de Appenzell (Où ils font le fromage Appenzeller), je vois ça dans le bois, out of nowhere...

Ben j'ai cherché en ville pis il n'y avait que les grosses bouteilles et comme j'avais autre chose à rapporter et que je ne voulais pas me claquer une bouteille pendant mon voyage, j'ai quand même trouvé des 50ml et il était curieusement vraiment bon!!!

Celui "cream" ressemblait à ce qu'on connait de crème irlandaise.

L'autre, c'est l'édition en fut de bière... Mais comme leur bière goûte rien, je n'ai rien décelé de différent...

6035a1d1613067a60cad551a4d8ad255.jpg
4f80560a1c0597facedc8d6bd8b29dc3.jpg

ok cest pas du wiskey mais jai lgout dun gin apres avoir regarder sa.

la ligne entre deadpool pi reynolds sen vient de plsu en plus mince

Back