How I got scammed and found the kijiji scammer thanks to Google Streetview

Good job!! et c'est rare que j'vais dire ca mais good job des policiers aussi pour avoir été aussi rapide!!

Last time I called the cops in Montreal they never came up. This is what amazes me the most in your story. Calling them and having them to stop the bus to get the guy wow. Can you give us the transcript of what you said to the 911 operator lol

Have you got nothing better to report on? I can name you a dozen more important stories to put in the paper.
Do you know how many pages the Gazette has? Do you think they're just gonna remove topics like Israel/Gaza or strikes on Iraq to make place for this?

Gosh I swear this teknojnky guy is the worst mod on MR. Cant take a joke and bans people for nothing.

last time i called the cops in montreal they never came up. This is what amazes me the most in your story. Calling them and having them to stop the bus to get the guy wow. Can you give us the transcript of what you said to the 911 operator lol

"omg my daughter is stuck under a truck"

Cool story, but the first thing that came to mind when reading your story, and surprisingly it wasn't mentionned yet, why the fuck would you buy anything from a 17 year old who comes to meet you on a fuckin bike?

Back