Ford mustang 2002 , point negative et positive svp !

Downside: driving position is straight out of an old hyundai accent, and stock vs stock you'll get smoked by a 20 year old optisparking sunfire
They boths run mid-high 13s stock with the driver mod, high 12s with basic bolt-ons. The LT1 has more torque, giving it the feeling of going faster, but at the end of they day it's all about the timeslip.

Now you'll tell me "yeah, but I smoked one, and my friend did this, my other friend did that", I only care about timeslips. :bigup:

I'm 11-0 so far is all I'm sayin. I've only raced one at the drags though (I've only gone once with the t/a), and that guy was mad noobin that 15 second life.

I'm 11-0 so far is all I'm sayin. I've only raced one at the drags though (I've only gone once with the t/a), and that guy was mad noobin that 15 second life.
And I never lost to a LT1/LS1 in 200+ races even when I was N/A, I have a bunch of videos. LS1s should have been faster, I even tried a roll-on to give my LS1 friend a chance, still no success. He was 2-3 carlenghts behind.

As I said, there are so many factors when you race, at the end of the day it's about which car can run the best time with the driver mod.

What's your best time? I was constantly running 12.9x @ 108-109 mph with only 228 whp (exhaust, chip, gear, decent tires -> 1.7 60 ft). I'm not saying the GT is faster than an LT1, this time & trap speed should be the ballpark of LT1s with similar mods.

Good side: is that they are cheap and have lots of aftermarket support, and your always just a set of wheels spring and pipes away from perfection. I wouldn't pay more than 5k for the absolute best new edge manual GT though. 10k is way too much money for these types of cars, especially at the end of the season.

Downside: driving position is straight out of an old hyundai accent, and stock vs stock you'll get smoked by a 20 year old optisparking sunfire

je dois mal comprendre mais j'espère que on parle pas d'une pontiac sunfire ici ? mais bien trans ou vette ? désolé je dais pas pentoute c'est quoi optisparking...lol

Mais il a un point 10k pour 2001-2002 GT sa semble un peu haut ...je dirais plus 6k-7k
c'est le décapotable qui sont dans le 10 k et les mach1 a 13-15k et les cobra/svt a 15k-20k

I have to check the slips, It's mid 13 i think, traps were solid 108. I only went once like a week after I bought the car last year, (intake, leaky headers, vga stock exhaust). I'm down to go again soon and see how it runs with everything sorted out.

It doesn't help that most of these mustangs and f-bodies are vga cobbled together with jobber parts to keep them running every summer lol

je dois mal comprendre mais j'espère que on parle pas d'une pontiac sunfire ici ? mais bien trans ou vette ? désolé je dais pas pentoute c'est quoi optisparking...lol

The joke is all the uppity euro***s calling the 4th gen firebird a sunfire because it's the same styling

edit: what the fuck? since when is mr censored?

edit 2: ***?

edit 3: homo?

lol wtf. is this srs?

ctu juste moi ou lmonde sont vraiment entrain de dire que ya juste du positif avec une mustang 2002??? :dunno:

jsais pas pour vous mais un char qui brake pas, qui avance pas 190hp (v6), qui est lourd, intérieur cheap, aucune tenu de route... et en plus qui coute 10 000$... No offence mais pour moi ya dkoi qui cloche icitte lol

ctu juste moi ou lmonde sont vraiment entrain de dire que ya juste du positif avec une mustang 2002??? :dunno:

jsais pas pour vous mais un char qui brake pas, qui avance pas 190hp (v6), qui est lourd, intérieur cheap, aucune tenu de route... et en plus qui coute 10 000$... No offence mais pour moi ya dkoi qui cloche icitte lol

wow on dit pas que c'Est meilleur char au monde que $ pour buck c'est bon achat (WTF le V6 qui a parler de ca ????) ici on parle GT

résumé: fiable / beau look quand meme / beaucoup piece / son tres agréable / peut se modifier en proche 400-450 hp pour env 5k-6k (regarder kennebell) / possibilité décapotable
oui faiblesse intérieur boff tenu route et brake...ok mais pas plus dégeu non plus

pour 10k$
si il veut juste power qui ai ce chercher bike
et si il veut quoi qui marche vite et qui coute peanut , il y a exemple GTP, mais coté look on repasseras

mais pour un prix résonable tu as une bonne basse solide qui peut servir en daily drive l'été sans peur.....comparer a certain setup qui sont beau sur papier mais que tu dois tenir ton abonnement CAA tres a jour a chaque fois tu sort....lol

Last edited:
Back