E46 MS42 Forced Induction tune Montreal?

drift.mechanic

I'm still debating ripping out the M52 and going RB25, but out of curiosity, who (if anyone) in Montreal tunes the MS42 EWS?
Doing the conversion to FI isn't expensive when compared to an AEM EMS for this car. Tuning the E46 is a hit or miss with very little shops being able to.

Any info is appreciated, if you tune them, please include an approximate price.

I think Compact Autosport in Drummondville is able to do it but might give them a call to confirm. Talk to Eric Courchesne

I'm still debating ripping out the M52 and going RB25, but out of curiosity, who (if anyone) in Montreal tunes the MS42 EWS?
Doing the conversion to FI isn't expensive when compared to an AEM EMS for this car. Tuning the E46 is a hit or miss with very little shops being able to.

Any info is appreciated, if you tune them, please include an approximate price.

I am embarrassed to say I barely understood that, and I am pretty well versed in BMW acronyms :)

And I know both of you guys!

I am embarrassed to say I barely understood that, and I am pretty well versed in BMW acronyms :)

And I know both of you guys!

It's easy Jonathan, here:
MS42 - EWS software version. 01+ had 43 and 45
RB25 - 2.5L turbo Skyline R33 engine, indestructible 5 speed box
FI - Forced induction, dynamic compressor (turbo)
AEM EMS - Application specific aftermarket EWS with loads of functions and ease of tuning, very expensive (4k for M3)

Rb25 is so nice, a flash able EEPROM, boost controller and 300zx MAF at 12psi: low 300's in stock form

Plus, insider information tells me that a wiring Specialties is making a plug and play harness for the swap so all gauges will work flawlessly. Only trouble is, Wiring Specialties don't answer inquiry emails

Back