FS: 2006 Volvo S60R || AWD || M66 || Full Bolt-On

Hey dude, fine ride you have there. A couple of questions:

1. What happened to the idea of posting a new pic per day? That strategy might be counterproductive showing a desperation to want to sell, so it's good to see you didn't bump it daily.
2. I don't know the window tinting laws here but are the *35% Tint All Around, Windshield Tinted 50%* issues that should concern a buyer they'll be stopped regularly by the cops?
3. Are you open to part out / remove some parts to reduce the $17K price? It's clear you spent a lot of time and money on upgrades and the asking price reflects this, but it's been posted here for almost 9 months now while other S60Rs you see advertised are priced much lower (though those are either stock or lightly modded, so in a sense it's apples and oranges).

Thanks in advance for answering these concerns.

Bump!

Price is now FIRM at $17k.

1. What happened to the idea of posting a new pic per day? That strategy might be counterproductive showing a desperation to want to sell, so it's good to see you didn't bump it daily.
2. I don't know the window tinting laws here but are the *35% Tint All Around, Windshield Tinted 50%* issues that should concern a buyer they'll be stopped regularly by the cops?
3. Are you open to part out / remove some parts to reduce the $17K price? It's clear you spent a lot of time and money on upgrades and the asking price reflects this, but it's been posted here for almost 9 months now while other S60Rs you see advertised are priced much lower (though those are either stock or lightly modded, so in a sense it's apples and oranges).

Learn to read, fucker.

shut the fuck up

lol this guy sent me a PM a while back... I LOL'd and moved on with my day.

BUMP !

x2 on getting a PM

Free bump for MTV, no clue how this hasn't sold yet

A lot of people don't understand the value of these cars, they figure oh ''almost 10 years old'' it's worth 10k at most.

Considering the vin, the country of origin and how everything by MTV is made with passion, quality and taste this is worth every penny IMO.

With mileage only if it were in medium condition it should be in the 13 500 range, seeing the paint, wheels, suspension and aggressive preventive maintenance for a put gas, turn key, drive without a single care: the extra 5k justifies it.

Ask me how I know? You want to? I dare you!!!

Buy an R for under 10k: end up putting another 5-8K in maintenance that people neglect.

Anyway,

GLWS MTV

Hourra!!!

Someone on the board? Hope it went to a good home! Glad you finally sold and I sure hope you got your asking price. That was a shit load of car & parts for the asking price!!!!!

Now will we get a nice burnout E55 vid?

Back