The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Shredder is entertaining for sure..Balls to the wall no fucks given style. Atsushi in the Toyota Crown was one of my faves..

Yes the drag guys and the old guy with the Vette were hilarious...just clueless.

For me the worst part was the guy with the 1000hp Lambo that can select between RWD and AWD. The guy has no idea how to drive, and in the show they pump him up and make him out to be a superstar. He cranks the handbrake and does a tiny slide and "OH MY GOD HE JUST DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AND DRIFTED A LAMBO!!!". Ugh...

Haha yeah. The only reason he is not out first episode is because the lambo is so fast in the ''race'' part that he can get a decent spot but he can't drive for shit compare to some other

Quelqu'un as écouté Hyperdrive ?

Stun genre de American ninja warrior avec des char cuatom. Sa feel nées for speed lol mais c'est quand même pas pire a date

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

OB Prestige a été approché pour cette série, mais sa fini par non car le projet lui a été approché un peu croche.
Le gars en Lambo est un ami a Olivier Benloulou

BTW il vient de vendre ca Bugatti Chiron blanche a Post Malone.

La première saison était bonne. Le concept 1 casette, 1 épisode était le fun. Mais c'est effectivement devenu un soap pour filles.

moi j'ai trouver la saison 2 bonne et la 3 je l'achève. L'intrigue est bien ficelé, beaucoup de dilemmes moraux, on joue sur les perceptions qui sont plus souvent qu'autrement trompeuse ... Quand tu analyses les idées et la façon de les raconté, ya beaucoup a réfléchir.

OB Prestige a été approché pour cette série, mais sa fini par non car le projet lui a été approché un peu croche.
Le gars en Lambo est un ami a Olivier Benloulou

BTW il vient de vendre ca Bugatti Chiron blanche a Post Malone.
Je trouvais sa plate qu'il ait pas de canadien ( well me manque la dernière qualiff)

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Another Life est tellement a chier qu'apres avoir fini de peine et de misere le premier episode j'ai ete ecrire un review defavorable sur IMDB ou il a 4.x/10.

Par contre une serie Russe (avec audio en Anglais, Francais, Italien, etc...) qui est super a date c'est Better Than Us:

Any list that ranks random TV shows in order is going to be flawed.

There are so many different genres in the list that it makes it confusing. You can't compare Sesame Street or Muppet Show or Mister Rogers with Game of Thrones or Star Trek or The Sopranos just like you can't compare a 7 seat FWD minivan with a Nissan GTR.

I scrolled through it and in the genres, they are ranked "relatively" well but they go and place stuff like Parks and Recreation way ahead of for example Justified which IMHO should probably in the top 10 dramas or dramedies as they like to call them, of all time alongside Breaking Bad and Deadwood.

Besides, stuff like that is so much more about personal taste that making a list is pointless. For example: I hated The Sopranos and Breaking Bad "solide" as in I couldn't even finish the first few episodes, I found them both cheesy and frankly they bored me. I watched most of Hannibal (because my wife was watching it) and found it really slow and boring as well.

Shows like Game of Thrones, Justified, Deadwood or even Lost (despite the underwhelming ending) were more my type.

They included Lost and The X-Files in the top 100 but not Fringe? I put Fringe up there alongside The X-Files with their monster of the week episodes.

Missing are classic sitcoms like Night Court, Step by Step, Three's Company, Who's The Boss... Happy Days is way too low but they went and placed Cheers (great show) above Frasier (superior in every way from writing to acting) and they included The Wonder Years but not Boy Meets World.

So many issues when making a list... I would hate to be put in charge of making a list like that.

Any list that ranks random TV shows in order is going to be flawed.

There are so many different genres in the list that it makes it confusing. You can't compare Sesame Street or Muppet Show or Mister Rogers with Game of Thrones or Star Trek or The Sopranos just like you can't compare a 7 seat FWD minivan with a Nissan GTR.

I scrolled through it and in the genres, they are ranked "relatively" well but they go and place stuff like Parks and Recreation way ahead of for example Justified which IMHO should probably in the top 10 dramas or dramedies as they like to call them, of all time alongside Breaking Bad and Deadwood.

Besides, stuff like that is so much more about personal taste that making a list is pointless. For example: I hated The Sopranos and Breaking Bad "solide" as in I couldn't even finish the first few episodes, I found them both cheesy and frankly they bored me. I watched most of Hannibal (because my wife was watching it) and found it really slow and boring as well.

Shows like Game of Thrones, Justified, Deadwood or even Lost (despite the underwhelming ending) were more my type.

They included Lost and The X-Files in the top 100 but not Fringe? I put Fringe up there alongside The X-Files with their monster of the week episodes.

Missing are classic sitcoms like Night Court, Step by Step, Three's Company, Who's The Boss... Happy Days is way too low but they went and placed Cheers (great show) above Frasier (superior in every way from writing to acting) and they included The Wonder Years but not Boy Meets World.

So many issues when making a list... I would hate to be put in charge of making a list like that.

Agreed, it's completely subjective. My "GOT is shit" post was simply a reply to Laelle's post below. I countered their personal opinion with another personal opinion.

C'est un troll ? Et GOT ? Et Tchernobyl ? T'as des trucs 36 fois mieux que les Sopranos qui sont certes sympatoches

Je finis Mind hunter saison 2. C est vraiment bon.

C est pas sur netflix, mais the boys (par amazon) c est vraiment bon!

J'ai pris un abonnement et commencé a regarder. J'adore, pourtant les machins de super-héros, c'est pas du tout mon truc a la base.

Ash vs Evil dead season 3 est out. Je t'ai binge-watché ça comme un gars sul BS un mardi après-midi.

La passe du kid embarré par deux boules de quilles dans le corps de la grosse... WOW.

Le documentaire stretch and bobbito show ! 2 gars a new yprk qui on un show de radio pis qui on passer olein de grand nom du rap avant quil soit connu

Envoyé de mon SGH-M919V en utilisant Tapatalk

The Society avait bien commencé mais ça a pas mal ralenti après le deuxième épisode. C'est comme Under the Dome mais avec des acteurs moins poches et des meilleurs scénaristes.

Bill Burr: Paper tiger

Just like Dave Chappelle's new Netflix special, it's not his best special but he comes off strong making fun of our state of society/SJWs from the beginning. I liked it

Jai fini the spy avec sacha baron cohen vraiment bon et la je commence le documantairr sur le mossad ! Damn hard hitsquad

Envoyé de mon SGH-M919V en utilisant Tapatalk

Hip-Hop : l'histoire avec deux grands H, vraiment bon!

J'ai aussi écouté le docu sur le Fyre festival: J'ai bien ris, aucune compassion pour les festivaliers lol. Toutes des gosses de riches accro à instagram

Sinon j'ai écouté la 4e de narcos(mexique), je sais, je suis en retard, mais elle est excellente!

Back