The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

I just finished season 6, not to ruin it for you but I was a bit disappointed in the ending. Maybe because I expected some crazy twist or maybe because the first couple of seasons were so damn good.. .but yeah.. nevertheless I'll be looking forward to season 7 IF they come out

"if Season 7 has quietly been greenlit by the BBC, it seems most likely to arrive in March 2023"

Read More: https://www.looper.com/448282/line-of-duty-season-7-release-date-cast-plot/?utm_campaign=clip

I was feeling a little disappointed too. They always catch someone at the end of a season but it's never the real person in charge. It helps with continuity for the following seasons but it's also frustrating because you never get a really satisfying ending.

I should have downloaded a version with subtitles. It would have really helped when Kelly Macdonald was speaking.

For some reason, i found the Miata car chase hilarious.

ouin ben Brand New Cherry Flavor c'est de la grosse marde ...

ca se dit mini-série mais ya rien qui finit, rien de wrapper, juste des track abandonné et des scènes random sans but.

Dommage le build up autour du mystérieux film avait du potentiel et l'actrice principale jouent bien.

To fill the void and to fulfill my new fascination and love for British drama/crime TV I searched and found 'Broadchurch'. I have to say those Brits are damn good, the acting is good, the script, the cinematography.... everything is spot on... even the melancholic and grey weather/view of England adds so much to the over all mood.
If any of you have more suggestions I'll take them

To fill the void and to fulfill my new fascination and love for British drama/crime TV I searched and found 'Broadchurch'. I have to say those Brits are damn good, the acting is good, the script, the cinematography.... everything is spot on... even the melancholic and grey weather/view of England adds so much to the over all mood.

I loved Broadchurch. You should try Shetland (Netflix). It's a little similar.

You can also try Criminal: UK. Unfortunately, each episode is self-contained but the acting is excellent and most of the action happens in the interrogation room.

Not sure if this was suggested but The Fall, The Stranger, Luther, Hinterland, Safe, Collateral, Marcella are pretty good UK shows. There are also Scandinavian that are quite similar to UK ones that are pretty good as well

Add these to those suggested earlier:

- Bodyguard
- Pembrokeshire Murders
- White House Farm
- The Missing
- Time

Also, anyone watched The North Water? Colin Farrell is mesmerizing in this.

Envoyé de mon SM-A705W en utilisant Tapatalk

Just finished watching all 3 seasons Broadchurch and my god.. how it is sad, twisted, infuriating yet so addictive at the same time.
The acting is so damn good, I mean everybody even the smallest roles... brilliantly done.

I think I'll be watching quite a bit of British Dramas for a while.

9/11 war on terror sur Netflix ça fait comprendre une couple d'affaire !

9/11 one Day in America sur Disney un documentaire que le musée du 9/11 a New York a fait avec national geografics, des témoignages de survivant qui explique comme ils ont vécu cette journée là !

Envoyé de mon LM-G900 en utilisant Tapatalk

Just finished watching all 3 seasons Broadchurch and my god.. how it is sad, twisted, infuriating yet so addictive at the same time.
The acting is so damn good, I mean everybody even the smallest roles... brilliantly done.

I think I'll be watching quite a bit of British Dramas for a while.

You should check out these two shows, Shetland and Hinterland.

Willy`s Wonderland avec Nicholas Cage c'est entre le tellement mauvais que c'est bon et mauvais mais plus du bord mauvais lol

Willy`s Wonderland avec Nicholas Cage c'est entre le tellement mauvais que c'est bon et mauvais mais plus du bord mauvais lol

J'ai écouter the death dont die... Un film de zombie avec bill Murray et kylo ren (Adam driver)

Classique série b...Donc oui c'est mauvais mais ya une touche d'humour subtile bien cave, au final j'ai aimé

You should check out these two shows, Shetland and Hinterland.

Got into Shetland. It's solid! thanks for the suggestion.

The view is stunning of those areas. The old saying 'less is more' totally works here.
The idea of a small tight knit community and murder is so intriguing... everybody's got some dirt or secret...

Les films Québecois c’est nouveau sur Netflix? J’ai regardé le Trip à 3 hier, c’était quand même bien. Si vous voulez voir Mélissa Désormeaux-Poulin en bobette et en brassiere, vous serez servi en masse.

Les films Québecois c’est nouveau sur Netflix? J’ai regardé le Trip à 3 hier, c’était quand même bien. Si vous voulez voir Mélissa Désormeaux-Poulin en bobette et en brassiere, vous serez servi en masse.

Le guide de la famille parfaite est pas pire aussi

Back