The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Netflix quality adapts to your Internet connection.
You can change that when you log in your account on a web browser.

Btw i started watching red vs blue. Funny as fuck but the graphics are so bad lol

Parks and recreation
The shield

some british TV shows I've enjoyed:
The fall
Luther
Line of duty

Finished the 1st season of The 100 recently. I really liked it. Still need to continue seeing The 4400, only saw the 1st 2 episodes. Firefly is on my list. Saw one episode of Doctor Who and hated it.

What's so amazing about Orange is thew new black? Seems kinda boring to me but than again I mostly watch sci-fi stuff.

Discovered Farscape, '90 sci-fi show. The show's finale is a movie tho and it's not on Netflix. It's called the Peacekeepers war.

Other than that, there is so many shows I've revisited or started to watch, their's a lot of choice when you're on the american one. I'm all over the place lol.

Just watched The Hunter with willem dafoe on us netflix. I didnt like it but it has good reviews

Plenty of good stuff mentioned. Here's some others...

Shows:
The Black Donnellys
Boss
Mixology
Tron: Uprising
The Tudors
Shameless

Movies:
12 years a slave
Cocaine Cowboys Reloaded
The Beautiful Game
Spinning Plates
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Searching for Sugar Man
Crips and Bloods: Made in America

Favorite series:
Suits
Breaking bad
Dexter

"movie"
20 years of UFC
many UFC fights

I checked my internet consumption and it is CRAZY. We often go over 100gig/month. Thank you Radioactif!! (unlimited)

Sons of anarchy

A dumb show about dumb bikers for dumb people.

The Killing (only seasons 1 and 2 imo)

Find the original ones from Denmark instead, much better. Story is different too.

This show should be 1/3 as long as it is. For every minute of cool shit, there's 2 minutes of cunt wives kvetching and being annoying. Search the torrents. Someone uploaded this show with all the whores removed, ep length averages 15-20 minutes

This is like sex and the city. A pathetic ***gy show for vaginas and manginas. My GF loves it and she has no fucking taste at all. Themes, post-30 year old whores who act like tight little teen sluts and somehow men still pay attention to them (only on tv) and beta males who internalized the feminist narrative. This is a show trish watches with peanut butter on her cunt and her dog between her legs.

Californication

Bob's Burgers

Mystery Science Theater 3000 (watch it drunk and preferably with a bunch of friends)

Weeds

Favorite series:
Suits
Breaking bad
Dexter

"movie"
20 years of UFC
many UFC fights

I checked my internet consumption and it is CRAZY. We often go over 100gig/month. Thank you Radioactif!! (unlimited)

10702144_10153259959219546_1674490105824215761_n.jpg

Above is about the average for me. NHL Gamecenter Live, Netflix + Crackle (for sitcoms) and all the rest, YouTube, etc. does it.

I've come close to my 500Gb limit (481Gb) one month when we were binge watching Lost.

BTW, they've added the SUPERHD streams now, look for those. They're just 1080 but with better quality:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4774732/netflix-super-hd-1080p-now-available-on-all-isp

Also if your quality is shit maybe check that your ISP isn't throttling Netflix specifically.

J'ai essayer de commencer la série The 100 suite à ta recommandation. wow je suis PAS capable. Genre ado cool rebel qui connait tout...

Moi aussi, je l'ai toffe 2-3 episodes parce que la blondinette a une belle paire de tetons sinon j'aurais lache tout de suite. Ca fait Lord of the Flies vs Hunger Games vs Lost vs Twilight...

Back