The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Continuing to watch the100 every week, season 2 is on now. It gets better and better. At 1st i didn't like the "lord of the flies" part but I stuck with it.

Watched Fight fire with fire yesterday....not to bad
Started watching Dead man down, liked it but was too tire to finish it so I'll continue today or tomorrow.

The killing c'est crissement légit.

J'ai fini les 3 saisons, pas décu meme si la 3ieme avait des longueurs.

Ma blonde a commencé une série du UK avec un gars qui tue des madames importantes, ya plein de peugot diesel ca l'air bien jusqua maintenant. C'est avec la fille qui faisait Skully dans X files.

Top Boys j'ai bien aimé, mais ca tiendrais pas 2 saisons.

Je pense que j'ai quelquechose pour la TV anglaise.

C'est The Fall que ta blonde écoute. +1 pour la télé britannique

House of cards spoilers**

So im watching house of cards and just saw the scene frank meechum and claire having a gay threesome lollll wtf is going on

House of cards spoilers**

So im watching house of cards and just saw the scene frank meechum and claire having a gay threesome lollll wtf is going on
Btw house of cards is really good. Nice script and acting, besides the president who cant act for shit

Je sais pas si certains d'entre vous trip la dessus mais j'ai recemment bien aimé attack on titans, knights of sedonia et sword art online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the first 2 seasons of Homeland (lots of free time these days) and i liked it. I checked on the internetz that season 3 is out on netflix but i can only see 2 seasons...

Je sais pas si certains d'entre vous trip la dessus mais j'ai recemment bien aimé attack on titans, knights of sedonia et sword art online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked the names of these series so tried watching Knights of Sedonia.....it's japanese anime lol. I used to watch this type of shows as a kid but not my thing anymore.

Continuing to watch the100 every week, season 2 is on now. It gets better and better. At 1st i didn't like the "lord of the flies" part but I stuck with it.

Watched Fight fire with fire yesterday....not to bad
Started watching Dead man down, liked it but was too tire to finish it so I'll continue today or tomorrow.
I am 30min through the first episode of the100 and the acting is pretty bad, along with some stupid scene like throwing a rock in the river to distract a bigass sea monster lol. but the story is interesting. And lol @ Desmond from Lost

Le jeu d'acteur du Docteur ''Walter Bishop'' est ecoeurant!

sinon stune serie legere sur le paranormal!

fringe-fyc.jpg

J'ai commencé a écouter Homeland cette semaine, so far so good a date j'aime bien ca..

Jsuis seulement a la 1iere saison episode 6 par exemple

Qq1 la écouté? Ca vaut la peine de continuer?!

J'ai commencé a écouter Homeland cette semaine, so far so good a date j'aime bien ca..

Jsuis seulement a la 1iere saison episode 6 par exemple

Qq1 la écouté? Ca vaut la peine de continuer?!
Yup jai ecouter les 2 premieres saisons puis jai aimer!

La je check agents of SHIELD c bon aussi lol

Back