The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Gotham Saison 5 est sortie. Mais qu'est-ce qui s'est passé sacrameent. Sont toute rendu fif, semi clown, colorés. WTF. Où est le côté dark des premières saisons? Les personnages torturés? Là sont tous semi clumsy, dans un setting qui pourrait être TELLEMENT violent. Sérieux je suis déçu sévèrement...

Si tu veux de la violence, regarde DC Titans. Tu ne sera pas déçu.

My wife started watching Unbelievable on Netflix yesterday while I was iRacing (sic...) and when I came back upstairs later in the afternoon she was on episode 3 or 4.

Basically the premise of the show is that the majority of male cops in America are wife-beating violent rapists who protect each other and the only way to solve rape crimes is to have women investigate them.

Even my wife was uncomfortable watching it.

Watched Game Night and Hitman's bodyguard on the plane

Much better than 6 underground, both with some comedy

Is alright, the car chase is nice, but overall the movie / idea sucks. There is like 7-8 in the making if im not mistaken.

5/10

Le film était pas si pire, mais a mal commencé avec toutes les erreurs de séquences avec la poursuite, char manque un miroir et scratché, scene suivante le char est parfait, c'Est comme ça le 3/4 de la poursuite

6 Underground sa suce des troncs solide.
Pas tougher jusqu'à la fin. Déjà, en partant, fallait que je passe par dessus le fait que j'aime pas Ryan Reynolds.

Back