The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Oublie pas que tu peux juste l'ecouter une fois, au chalet.

No wait j'en ai une meilleure:

Apres tu pourras dire que t'as jamais ecoute The Punisher sauf une fois au chalet.

giphy.gif

Fini la saison 2 de punisher a matin, pas mal bon.

Espere que Netflix cancel pas la serie comme avec les autre series marvel veut une saison 3 NOW.

Vu un interview acteur qui fait Frank sur youtube, dans la premiere scene de battaille qu'il fait il s'est cassé la main il a fini de filmé la scene qui etait étalé sur 3 jours sans le dire au realisateur/coordinateur de cascade, un vrai malade

Tim Michin: So F**king Rock - I hate the fucker with all that talent and full head of hair.

It's actually quite good.

That F Sharp vs F Flat sounds like K-Pop to me.

Fini la saison 2 de punisher a matin, pas mal bon.

Espere que Netflix cancel pas la serie comme avec les autre series marvel veut une saison 3 NOW.

Vu un interview acteur qui fait Frank sur youtube, dans la premiere scene de battaille qu'il fait il s'est cassé la main il a fini de filmé la scene qui etait étalé sur 3 jours sans le dire au realisateur/coordinateur de cascade, un vrai malade

c'est sur qu'il cancel le show, marvel appartient a Disney maintenant et Disney sont sur le point de sortir leur propre plateforme de streaming, donc les suites vont surement se passer la dessus

c'est sur qu'il cancel le show, marvel appartient a Disney maintenant et Disney sont sur le point de sortir leur propre plateforme de streaming, donc les suites vont surement se passer la dessus

feeling que si sa arrive la saison 3 va etre a chier coté gore/sang/fight etc

Si vous avez aimé Black Mirror et que vous avez Amazon Prime, sur le Amazon Prime Video ils ont une serie Electric Dreams qui est excellente, vibe semblable, épisodes indépendants avec des acteurs différents chaque épisode.

J'ai vu les 3 premiers et c'est vraiment bien. Juste peut-être une notch plus lent et futuriste comme show.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3256226/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

1/10
Not even pseudoscience fantasy.
quiggsmcghee20 January 2019
Warning: Spoilers
570 out of 719 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report this | Permalink

2/10
Slow and painfully dull.
artenfrize18 January 2019
How did this get made? It's like listening to your girlfriend tell you about a boring dream she had for 90 minutes straight. Achingly pretentious but without the artistic beauty to back it up. Mackie struggles with Twilight level dialogue while a surprisingly graceful score beautifully frames the drama and emotion that should be there but simply isn't. A crushing waste of everyone's time.
266 out of 345 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report this | Permalink
5/10
Good Concept Bad Execution
tablebythegym18 January 2019
Although the concept is highly unrealistic, as climate change doesn't make the air poison (don't worry its just turning the ocean into acid), the concept is seemingly original and interesting. I saw the trailer and was intrigued enough to watch. I realized halfway through that this was going to be a pull-out-your-phone kind of movie. There are long stretches where you can look away for thirty minutes and not miss a single thing. There is little suspense in the story and the characters don't act like the movie established they should. There are action scenes that somehow put me to sleep. The costumes, scenery, and visuals are interesting to look at, but nothing to write home about. There are some comical moments where you can see an immaculate lawn or green vegetation in an area that it is established would be impossible.

The actors are decent, but don't have much to work with. It feels like the director was yelling, "more monotone, less passion!" The script is plodding and full of unnecessary mythology references that will go over most peoples heads and even having knowledge of the stories they were referencing I don't know how it applies. Either it is very complicated or so simple that I am overthinking it. I don't like to throw around the word 'pretentious' a lot, but this is certainly that at times. It is hard to explain without spoilers, but by around 2/3rds in people will understand what I mean.

All in all not a horrible movie, but not a good one. I feel with better direction and a more meaty script it could have fallen into a nice spot of an intriguing watch. It also has a very shove-climate-change-down-your-throat kind of attitude that even as someone who believes the scientists on climate change feels forced. The music is really good, but doesn't save it. This movie falls with a lot of Netflix movies into decent but disappointing.
142 out of 188 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report this | Permalink
1/10
Dull, plodding and incredibly stupid.
Java_Joe18 January 2019
Warning: Spoilers
247 out of 340 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report this | Permalink

1/10
Why?
raptchur19 January 2019
Why make this movie? There is nothing worth telling here. One of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Unlikable main character. Stupid story. Stupid title. I just really don't understand the movie making process. I mean someone read this and said yeah this will make a great movie... I just truly can't believe that. Or I can't believe that person would have the power or resources to make said movie. So Netflix "originals" are quantity over quality i guess? My god this was flaming trash.
172 out of 240 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report this | Permalink
5/10
I really got my hopes up for this one!
jack_andrew_c18 January 2019
After watching the trailer that i give 10 out of 10 for fooling everyone i was hoping for an epic film like the Martian but in reverse but i was so wrong! This film is so boring but i try to always see them though. Don't waste your time with this one!
106 out of 153 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report this | Permalink
3/10
Good start with an abyssmal ending

J'ai regardé Fyre en fin de semaine (documentaire). J'avais déjà lu pas mal sur le sujet mais le documentaire est bien fait.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

J'ai écouté le documentaire sur Ted Bundy. Troublant, intéressant, et franchement creepy. Je recommande!!!! Le gars a quand même fini en frite Mccain sur la chaise électrique. Mais sacrement que dans les années 1970 qqun de moindrement brillant faisait ce qu'il voulait avec le système. Ça se passerait plus comme ça de nos jours avec les réseaux sociaux et tout les système inter-agence aux US!

Back