The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Any one watch El Chapo? Is it like Narcos?

Yeah very similar but about the mexican cartels.
I liked it about the same level as Narcos.
I do prefer the actor for Pablo but the guy who is El Chapo is excellent.
Definitely worth a watch, cant wait for season 2.

+1 for GLOW, it's really good.

How on earth did they manage to make Allison Brie so frumpy though? For those interested, we see her tits twice in the first episode.

Yeah very similar but about the mexican cartels.
I liked it about the same level as Narcos.
I do prefer the actor for Pablo but the guy who is El Chapo is excellent.
Definitely worth a watch, cant wait for season 2.

x2

I Think the same, it was really really good.

guys, drop whatever you are doing, and watch the Ozark, 1st episode is mental. I'm at episode 6 now, it is amazing!

a refreshing drug thriller, from a different perspective, the family man white color dad cleaning the cartel's dirty money, and after his partner is caught steeling from them, he needs to make it right before the cartel skins his familly alive. The musice, the characters, the plot, everything is awesome!

watch it!

En plus ils sont remaster en HD.

On voit tres bien l'oeil a David Duchovny avec la pupille dilatee a cause d'une blessure quand il etait au secondaire je crois.

On voit aussi souvent dans les scenes sombres, des spot laser rouges que j'ignore a quoi ca servait - probablement a calibrer de quoi. Peut-etre Alain va le savoir a quoi ca servait.

Pour ceux qui veulent revisiter ce classique, trouvez-vous une bonne liste des épisodes "à voir" parce que les "filler" dans cette série sont assez pénibles.

guys, drop whatever you are doing, and watch the Ozark, 1st episode is mental. I'm at episode 6 now, it is amazing!

a refreshing drug thriller, from a different perspective, the family man white color dad cleaning the cartel's dirty money, and after his partner is caught steeling from them, he needs to make it right before the cartel skins his familly alive. The musice, the characters, the plot, everything is awesome!

watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hAXVqrljbs
Merci pour la suggestion je suis à l'épisode 5 là! Je finis ça d'une shot c'est clair!

J'ai binge-watché la saison complète de OZARK le week-end dernier!

Wow!

Presque du même calibre que Breaking Bad ou Weeds!

Une autre année a attendre pour la saison #2 de OZARK!:cry:

I have been watching Shameless recently. Pretty fun series.

Ozark looks tempting. But man, i just hate starting a series that has like 1 season. You get hooked and then you have to wait months before the next season comes out. By that time you are lost.

Back