2016 Mazda Miata, this could be it...

I Think Mazda did a good job. Still think it's underpowered,

je suis du meme avis ,

je suis certain que ce n'aurais pas été Si compliqué d'utilisé le meme moteur avec quelque composente interne de meilleur qualité (valvetrain) pour aller chercher une 15ene de hp de plus et peu etre un 1000-1200 rpm de plus

..tk Will buy one pareil un jours certain

http://www.edmunds.com/mazda/mx-5-miata/2016/road-test1.html
The Miata's DNA is undeniably present in this latest reboot. Here in the U.S., we get a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that's good for 155 horsepower and 148 pound-feet of torque. It gives up 12 hp to the previous Miata, but gains 8 lb-ft of torque. The rest of the world has to make do with a weaker 1.5-liter powerplant. In Edmunds' testing, the American-spec Miata reached 60 mph in 6.3 seconds. That's half a second quicker than its predecessor but it requires high engine speeds and some serious wheelspin to get a decent launch. It has solid midrange punch, but "the engine is done making power at 6,000 rpm," according to our test driver.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/2016-mazda-mx-5-the-miata-gets-back-on-track-1433524538
You wouldn’t think that would be a recipe for motor-sports glory, and yet: My friend Ezra Dyer (Yahoo Autos, Popular Mechanics) and I went to an autocross event last weekend sponsored by the local Porsche club. The course was laid out on a tar-crazed, broken parking lot—a synecdoche of America’s crumbling infrastructure?—and right in the middle was a speed bump cars had to cross twice. Porsche Boxsters and 914s had to slow to walking speed to get over this lump of asphalt. Me and my borrowed Miata, with practical ground clearance and nothing much by way of front aero, hit it full throttle in second gear, fairly leaping over it and landing with its white hinder up in the air, like a woodland creature.

Erza logged a time of 41.7 seconds in a fire-breathing, world-beating 650-hp Corvette Z06. The MX-5 gave up 495 hp to the ’Vette. Elapsed time? 41.7 seconds. So there is more nuance to the “Is it fast?” question that one might credit.

C'est pas étonnant, en autocross le power veut rien dire.

J'ai fait des meilleurs temps à ma première saison avec ma Miata de 115hp que du monde expérimentés avec des voitures de 300-400hp.

La FRS est 2l NA et sort 200cv en respectant les normes partout...

Et dans le vidéo on voit que le gars est tout pogné dans le char (banc reculé au max, sa tête frôlerait le toit s'il le mettait), c'est encore une voiture bonne pour la poubelle pour tous les grands de ce monde comme moi. Au moins la FRS a des dégagements très généreux pour les jambes et la tête.

j'ai un ami qui avait une NA 1.8L et il fait juste 6'2-6'3, et il ma confirmer quil trouvait que c'etait une des auto qui etait la plus ocnfortable pour lui (apres ses FC3S).
On a meme rentrer 3 dans sa NA, lui qui conduisait, moi passager et ma femme assise sur moi.
On a ete comme ca de son resto a la station de train qui etait environs 15 minutes.

If mazda REALLY wanted to blow away the competition. All they would have to do a drop a rotary engine in the mx5. it would be the destroyer of worlds.

il y a de l'espoir dans ce bas monde. En espérant que ce soit fondé

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...e-the-mx-5-miata-26-more-horsepower-for-2019/

Ayant déjà conduit la version actuelle (155hp) et ayant eu une tonne de plaisir, je ne dis pas non à 181hp!

Si ce n'est qu'un manque de puissance à 155hp, il y a rien qu'un LSx ne puisse pas faire dans une Miata. Flying Miata a déjà des kits pour conversion LSx pour la génération actuelle de la Miata.

ca va commencer à être intéressant. Manque juste un hard top qui a de l'allure et on a de quoi!

Quand même heureux que Mazda ait encore une division qui priorise le plaisir de conduire au lieu d'en faire une bébelle technologique

à prix raisonnable surtout!

Facile trouver de quoi quand tu as 100 000$ de budget, à 30 000$ ca commence à être plus compliqué...!

Based on the first motortrend test drive the new one is just marginaly faster... 14.4 on the 1/4 mile vs 14.5-14.6 on the 2016 model. Let's hope that at some point they will get the new skyactive-x Compression-Ignition supercharged Gas Engine and be able to reach high 13s similar to a Honda S2K... I understand that 1/4 mile is not the purpose of this car but still it is to slow for me to ever consider it.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2019/2019-mazda-mx-5-miata-club-first-test-review/

Je trouve ça vite pareil, un peu plus vite qu'une frs de 200hp. Une s2000 c'était 50k

I agree with you that as it is now it is a very good package, reasonably fast and at an affordable price. I just feel that it is sad that a platform that good in the handling department do not have an OEM faster version. Just hope they come back with a SPEED more enthusiam version while still offering a more budget version.

Sérieux mazda ont perdu leur couille ça va faire une dizaine d'année avec la fin des Speed3/6 et RX8.

Pourquoi ils ont jamais mit de 2+ litres turbo qui a de l'allure dans ce char là je sais ben pas.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Back