2016 Mazda Miata, this could be it...

Bruce

Unnoficial renders, rumored to be done by a Mazda of North America employee...

mvl1bb7jdh5gjqwdjjhc.jpg

f7yqke41pfrkkpjveuj7.jpg

The only official pic so far..

nslbjo9un9choqy8f343.jpg

Unveil is tomorrow, september third.

I'll gladly cross my fingers if it helps the car look like that in its final form!

Still gonna be the most over-priced "affordable car" on the market with 10K$ option package that brings no notable performance gain to the table and only a roof over your head, USB cables and cheap chrome.

Curious to see what Alfa Romeo will offer with this platform.

BTW, Duran Duran will be unveiling the car...

I'm not sure if this is a joke :cry:

Hungry like the wolf...

Duran Duran will perform during the unveiling of the all-new 2016 MX-5. The unveiling will be done simultaneously in Monterey, California, Tokyo, Japan, and Barcelona, Spain. You can watch the event live on Mazda's YouTube channel.

Why this band? Russell Wager, Mazda's VP of Marketing North America, explains:

"In 25 years, both the car and the band have evolved while staying true to their roots. It is this combination of authenticity and endurance that makes the pairing of the MX-5 and Duran Duran so appropriate for this reveal."

surtout le cul on dirai une z3-z4

Pis photo vs la toile

Bas de porte match pas.
Contour de lumière arrière non plus
Fender arrière semble avoir disparité

Still gonna be the most over-priced "affordable car" on the market with 10K$ option package that brings no notable performance gain to the table and only a roof over your head, USB cables and cheap chrome.

X2.... GT model starts at $42,000.... for less power than a base Golf.

If im paying over 40k for a no frills sports car it better haul ass

La différence entre un cd de Duran Duran, une miata pis un fond de pension a prestation déterminée?

Y'en a pas, les 3 sont pour les babyboomers...

Beaucoup de hater pour le roadster sportif le plus vendu au monde.

Vous avez peur qu'on vous traite de fefi?

Back