STOLEN - 98 civic hatch - REWARD OFFERED

tennis160

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine had his car stolen last night, lets help him find it!
A reward is being offered to anyone that can help find the car or provide any info that leads us to the car. I will keep tips confidential if you wish.
Please call KNS Autosport directly - 514-335-7687 OR text me if its after business hours 514-773-5757.

Info on the car -

1998 civic dx plasti dip black silver roof accord wheels. Stolen last night Sept 1, last seen in Outremount area. Plate: W03 ENX

Attachments

• REYS CIVIC.jpg
    REYS CIVIC.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 48
What color is it under the PlastiDip? It's so easy to remove, they might think of doing that to throw off the hunt.

98 Civic hatchback, just like mine. just wow. I'll keep an eye out but pretty sure it's already in pieces

With the amount of "stolen" threads seen this year, you would think we'd finally see a "Caught thieves trying to get my Civic, cut off their hands" thread...

Hope it's found before it is too late.

Meanwhile, police standing behind bridges to ticket people doing 122 km/h on the autoroute... (true story)

I always had a special place in my heart for these lil hatchbacks vtaks but the fact that its the most stolen car AND that im from laval never ever i will buy one or build a track one. Sad for you OP, GL!

I always had a special place in my heart for these lil hatchbacks vtaks but the fact that its the most stolen car AND that im from laval never ever i will buy one or build a track one. Sad for you OP, GL!

There are so much ways I could have use to prevent my hatchback to be stolen like by placing a bullock, a properly hidden killswitch, a Tag GPS system and other small things like this. We learn from our mistakes.

Back