Modèle m3
Couleur:bleu
Kilometres:238000
Auto/Manuel:smg
Condition:clean title
Raison de la vente: pas de place

Prix:11000

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:

nice car . its wrapped to matte metallic blue. color underneath is a electric blue. car is not a vga what most people are thinking as of the price. I have bought this in intentions to make a weekend and daily driver. I have not drove it once since its purchase. I simply do not have time to drive it. You can come to my place drive the car for hours it rides tight and nice like new. everythings stiff and needs nothing, I have checked everything and replaced several parts to new.
please contact me for more details or to come and see it. definitely a good price for what the car is.
new battery, fresh clutch, fresh smg pump, brakes are good and discs, suspension is mint, tires are brand new Michelin pilots, wheels are brand new, 7 inch in dash tv screen, smokes lights all around , hid headlights + more!

5142674110 jon

pics soon to come

18a93b9db9d8c741118c5c8ee2c83ac1.jpg
ddae7658715344f41711c7ce66686dcf.jpg
555505ba7f71a371b24fd610dafee120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new price!! 10500$ 11000 with e92 m3 wheels staggered included. Drives very well the car. full leather inside as well forgot to mention. black leather and window tints. has a 7 inch in dash screen as well. carbon fiber rear diffuser and inside was wrapped with carbon as well. all smoked lights on the car as well. brand new tires all around were 1400$ Michelin pilots. suspension brakes and all is new. smg and clutch is recent shifts like new.

is it just me or e46 m3 doesnt seem to look as good as they were compared to few years ago? I guess its because of those new M3's that makes older gen looks like crap ...

they look like crap your right I have a e92 2011 m3 for 55k as well.. if this is of any interest and you want ill give you both my m3s for 60k. ill finance you as well.

is it just me or e46 m3 doesnt seem to look as good as they were compared to few years ago? I guess its because of those new M3's that makes older gen looks like crap ...

LOL that was a joke right? E46 M3 looks like crap? Yup its just you

LOL that was a joke right? E46 M3 looks like crap? Yup its just you

i had two. So i have every right to say that. If you read properly, i said E46 M3 looks like crap COMPARED to newer M3's. Not that E46 M3 looks like crap. Even OP said it does.

Back