Free 1 Year Equifax Credit Monitoring: Home Depot Security Breach (No CC Required)

kangst3r

Saw this post on RFD. Home Depot is offering a free 1 year (200$ value) Equifax Premier Service Plan due to their recent credit card breach. All you have to do is call the Equifax number below, explain that you recently shopped at Home Depot, heard about the recent security breach and they'll give you a promo code and link to sign up (if you already have an account, you can enter the promo code in the account settings). All they ask for is your full name. If their line is busy, keep redialing, it took me 10 calls to get to a CSR.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/free-equifax-monitoring-1-yr-result-home-depot-data-breach-1550489/

English number: 1-866-205-0679
French number: 1-866-466-9577

Nice. So if I never had an account they send me a link or what ? I am really curious to see how my credit is now. Probably 473 :thefinger

Nice. So if I never had an account they send me a link or what ? I am really curious to see how my credit is now. Probably 473 :thefinger

Equifax will give you the link & promo code if you mention that you "bought" something at Home Depot after April 2014. The promo code is valid for new and existing Equifax customers.

Equifax will give you the link & promo code if you mention that you "bought" something at Home Depot after April 2014. The promo code is valid for new and existing Equifax customers.

Thanks, anyone knows what time they close ? Just wondering if I can wait until I go home.

I'm at 788 credit score, gotta call the bank to tell them to close down my previous credit line properly for like the 3rd time or something since it still shows as active when it should not.

I'm at 788 credit score, gotta call the bank to tell them to close down my previous credit line properly for like the 3rd time or something since it still shows as active when it should not.

i also just saw i got one still active thats not suposed to be. my score is at 771

True story, the average MR member earns 100k and has a 850+ credit score

I think the new consensus is that the average mr member is on pills for depression and mental issues and has no job.

Thanks for the link op, now gotta correct mistakes in my file.

Just curious for you guys with lower scores, how did you get there? As long as you make your minimum cc/LOC payments and pay your bills on time your score wont go down. Im not hating or anything, just curious if there's something im missing.

Back