What would you do with 2.5 Billion $??

Fuck around with model face bishhes! Seriously tho ide tell my closest family , that means my dad, mother and sister that they don't need to work no more I'm taking care of them financially for the rest of their life and for me I would start traveling with the wife and dog to all the cool places around the world! I :)

Two chicks at the same time.

hqdefault.jpg

Me tenir avec dan blitzeran, bruler des civic hb en avant des kids de st jerome et de st- eustache, me faire photographier avec un italien de la construction avec une malette pleine d'argents.

can this transport a car?

It doesn't, but then again it's not that big (only 118 feet)
and its actually rare enough to see yatchs carrying cars because it's usually pretty difficult to find proper places to offload a car at most marinas

-Have the biggest party EVER & then nurse the resulting 3-week hangover
-Acquire properties in the Carribean, Australia, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Germany, Italy, Miami, LA, Tokyo & in the UAE
-Acquire private jet
-Acquire several exclusive & expensive automobiles in all previously mentioned locations
-Start a perpetual roadtrip exploring the world using the private jet only to cross over seas
-1/2 of the money goes to family, friends & charity

you just buy a new car wherever you go, then scrap it when you leave :D

Well I was more thinking like, if I'd buy a beach house in Corsica the big downside of that for me would be that there's no racetracks there (if there are, there's maybe 1 at the most) and I'd definitely like to spend a lot of time tracking the Agera R, Zonda and a couple of other monsters throughout Europe.....I guess with that level of money it's enough to charter cargo planes each time but it would be nice to just get out of the driveway, put the car on the boat....speed to Nice and take the road from there.

I would do the same what I would have done with the lotto max 50 mill, or even a 10 mill one. Never see snow again for the rest of my life and have lots of beach sand between my toes and cold beer in my hand.

First thing first I'd rent a Huey chopper and reenact the scene in freddy got fingered while I pick up my buddys from works before doing the most insane week of our lives.

Tell my family they don't have to work anymore.

Invest a major part of it.

Buy a nice house (nothing crazy) with a huge garage in the back with all the tools and machinerie to build cars, then proceed to build race car/truck for "work".

Build myself a few cars, own few motorcycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Get a good lawyer.
2. Buy a Trophy Truck.
3. Drive said TT on the road until 6-star wanted-level reached.

Fuck, I just realised that even with the full 2.5Billion$ I can't afford a rebuild of Turcot interchange.

now what?

Back