Lived in the city for 6 months... 5 bent mags and 2 popped tires WTF

lol @ people being all proud stating that nothing happened for years in mtl. Depends on the car and tires don't you think? MTL roads are the worst, its easy to blew tires on 30-35 low profile. Its also easy to not blow anything on 60 tires.

les routes de MTL sont en mauvaises conditions, aucun doute, mais de là à dire que c'est les pire, allez passer une fin de semaine à new york en char et vous m'en reparlerez voir si montreal est si pire haha.

J'etais enchanté de retrouver les routes de montreal apres quelque jours à NYC.

NYC c'est horrible aussi en effet....Philadelphia, Boston ont des mauvaises routes aussi......

les routes de MTL sont en mauvaises conditions, aucun doute, mais de là à dire que c'est les pire, allez passer une fin de semaine à new york en char et vous m'en reparlerez voir si montreal est si pire haha.

Les routes sont mauvaises partout! New Jersey, Boston, New Hampshire, New York. En ville, il n'y a rien a faire à part essayer de les éviter!

voilà, c'etais ca mon point, c'est pas pire qu'une grande majorité des grandes métropoles (même mieux)! :)

lol @ people being all proud stating that nothing happened for years in mtl. Depends on the car and tires don't you think? MTL roads are the worst, its easy to blew tires on 30-35 low profile. Its also easy to not blow anything on 60 tires.

^ that.

Moi non plus EN SIDEKICK avec 10" de clearance et des pneus 205/75R15 j'ai jamais pete un rim en ville...

Mais j'ai peur en crime meme avec la Subaru sur les rims stock avec les pneus grandeur stock!

Worst par rapport a la rive-sud/nord, c'est plus ca que j'ai voulu dire. Pas mal toute les grandes ville en amériques qui sont comme ca. Même washigton DC esti...

With my ATS and the OEM 225/40/18, yes a 40 profile on a OEM 18'' wheel in 2014

i do lots of MTL driving as well

2 wheels bent + expensive run flat tires to replace due to a bubble last summer in about 9000km

I'm hoping for this summer to be less expensive, I despise getting a small SUV but it seems it makes sense for this purpose !

Dude i know with 2014 E55 AMG really badly ruined a wheel as well

I avoid 99% of the potholes but sometimes you go to the same path as the rusted caravan in front of you , he goes in the crater, not caring , BANG ! you feel the mag resonating in your Spine !

I know you-Feels

E63 you mean

In case anyone in the world has not seen this. Substitute USA for North SHore in this case:
nidpoule.jpg

Ouch, thats a bad string of luck man.

I live in the Atwater Market, thankfully, I'm able to avoid the minefields and many roads have been repaved in the last couple years but downtown is still horrible.

Welcome to Bixitown. Bent wheels, busted tires and $500/year in parking tikcket plus police radar ambushes everywhere. You need to drive an older 4x4 with baloon tires on heavy duty steel rims. Keep the nice car for outside this shitville.
BMBOB.

You guys blowing shit left & right on your sport cars are plain & simple, mediocre drivers.

Stop pretending it's the roads fault when you are probably fixating your eyes on holes before proceeding to drive through them with brakes applied and/or tailgating people and complaining that you did not see the pothole.

I still haven't figured out if st-laurent has speedbumps or it is just shitty roadwork/repairs.

the inefficiency of the entire road infrastructure in Quebec blows my mind.

I've been in mtl a lot since the last two weeks and one thing I noticed is the amount of ppl that just bump other cars while parallol parking... it almost looks like it's a normal thing now to bump the car in back of you when parking ... that's when you know you have to go forward again.

Anyone else notice this shit ?

same problem here...merc with 19's and a 35 tire.....before than M3 with 19's and a 35 tire. The island is a shit hole when it comes to roads

Ceux qui bumpent en se stationnant ont probablement appris a conduire ailleurs ... Surtout sur le plateau oú j ai cru observer une recrudescence de français... Ever Been to Paris ?

Back