I've got a parking Rant !

DaLude-SH1997

I've got cars always parking 1-2ft in front of my driveway and its f**king annoying. I don't want to call cops a get them fines, but what would be your way of proceeding ? No bs like take a bat to their car.

Last edited:
what would exactly be wrong with calling the cops/city to issue tickets if they are in fact blocking your driveway?

Stop acting like a kid, don't touch the car. Speak to the owner or call the cops.

Sent from my iFail using Tapashit

You need the city not the cops, let them give those tickets that's how stupid people learn.

I had that problem, the neighbors had 4 cars and used to park them on either side of the driveway. I warned them many times but they never changed. One day I had just finished detailing a nice STi and as he was backing out he ran right into one of their cars. They still haven't learnt and the city told me to call the cops

I actually don't quite understand what you're talking about, but if they aren't blocking an entrance, and aren't illegally parked then there's nothing you can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police de quartier... ca fini toujours mal quand tu les confrontent c'est ostie la comprennent jamais rien...

I know I should call the cops but these people are my neighbors and the future consequences may not be in my favour ;-)

give him a letter saying you don't like that and put it under the wiper

if owner doesnt give a single fuck

go plan b:

smack his face and throw him 10$ to let him buy a water bottle

plan b doesnt work ? Go Plan C:

cocktail molotov and set the car on fire

Not sure what you're expecting. They're not blocking your driveway, its just annoying you that they're close to it.

Respect peoples driveway, you want to be able to park your car half assed go get your own driveway that's all. Don't park your echo as if you drive a Cadillac and leave 15ft between you and the car in back, and if it doesn't fit go elsewhere. But logic barely exists in 2014.

If they are blocking`:
call 311 and an agent de stationnement or cops will gave a ticket.
Or just say that you can't get out. They will make it tow and charge on owner car.

I saw an old italian paint line on the street so moron respect it....... but still , the city is painting yellow line on corner to clear out the view and morons still park there...

Moi j'agis toujours de la même facon;

1. Lettre dans sa fenêtre, lui disant clairement de ne plus remettre sa voiture a cet endroit, de facon respectueuse.

2. Lettre de dernière chance. La prochaine fois que la voiture sera stationner la, j'avertis mon propriétaire et sa voiture sera remorqué a ses frais dans l'heure qui suit.

Dans mon cas, ca fonctionne a 100%.

2 feet away from each bumper in the city seems pretty normal, try parking at the champlain mall you have a less than 2 feet to open the door

Un de mes voisins se parkait tjs en avant de chez nous. Et avec le trailer le seul parking pratique pour moi était en avant de chez nous....

Fac un soir je me suis parké en avant de chez lui en bloquant son stationnement avec mon trailer.

Il ne se park plus en avant de chez nous maintenant.

Q3c9mid.jpg

Back