Motor Trend: 2014 best driver car

Not sure if it's supposed to be a joke but 14.9 for the Fiesta is really a decent time that's kind of expected from a 200hp small car even if it's obviously the slowest here.
Yes, the focus St is really good too, I drove one hard and really liked it. Nothing compared to my corvette but I'd take a fiesta/focus St as a daily driver/winter beater any days

owning a car is too serious, now; best driver's car is a gimmick - the Z28 is 'track ready' for that stretch of road they used?

if you want old-fashioned fun, there are many deals right now for about $5k; but upgrading affordably from an M3 is impossible - the cost of operation jumps like crazy (e.g. a 911 - if the IMS is not a problem).

owning a car is too serious, now; best driver's car is a gimmick - the Z28 is 'track ready' for that stretch of road they used?

if you want old-fashioned fun, there are many deals right now for about $5k; but upgrading affordably from an M3 is impossible - the cost of operation jumps like crazy (e.g. a 911 - if the IMS is not a problem).

Just get a real m3 :) Get an e46 :bigup:

Back