Jeremy Clarkson is in trouble... Again...

Ahaha c'est évident qu'il troll, Clarkson est un passionné de la guerre et a même déjà présenté des documentaires.
Ce qui me surprend le plus c'est : Clarkson en Porsche :yikes:

Regardez aussi la série de photos au bas de la page...

PAY-Young-Clarkson.jpg

PAY-Young-Clarkson.jpg

Ils ont rien a faire la bas....

le monde la bas ont rien a faire a cause du gouvernement de merde.

la comission charbonneau vaut rien avec ce qui se passe la bas... surtout avec la magnifique '' reine '' christina qui renfonce le pays encore plus bas.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jeremy-clarkson-slammed-again---4363560

Cliff notes: His Porsche has a rego plate referencing the Falklands war in 1982, which resulted in Argentina getting whooped. And they're filming in Argentina currently.

Not sure if troll or coincidence, but either way, GL HF DD

Sent from the 90's using 3S-GTE

on a pas lu les memes livres d'histoire moderne
l'Argentine a coule une bonne partie de la flotte britannique en quelques jours et une bonne partie de ses morts viennent d'un vieux navire datant de WWII qui a ete coule
et les brits sans les Harriers en auraient mange une tabarnak sur les iles

Point is England was able to liberate a territory 15k away from home using relic equipment(the admiralty even called in the QE2 and SS Canberra oceanliners as troop transports) for the most part against a well equipped and much more "modern" argy force that had modern french aircraft, isreali trained forces and exocet missiles. Not to mention sink the ARA Belgrano. I have a photo on wall of the HMS Conquerer sailing back into faslane flying the jolly rancher

In 1982 with Maggie in charge the empire did strike back.

Meanwhile USA went to Grenada, battle lasted 15 mins and the next few months were spent drinking beer on the beach!

on a pas lu les memes livres d'histoire moderne
l'Argentine a coule une bonne partie de la flotte britannique en quelques jours et une bonne partie de ses morts viennent d'un vieux navire datant de WWII qui a ete coule
et les brits sans les Harriers en auraient mange une tabarnak sur les iles

Les argentins ont coulé un grand total de 5 navires, dont un porte-conteneur civil converti en porte avion plus deux embarcations de débarquement. Le quatres navires sont deux destroyer et des frégates. On est quand même loin de la destruction de la flotte...

Les argentins ont coulé un grand total de 5 navires, dont un porte-conteneur civil converti en porte avion plus deux embarcations de débarquement. Le quatres navires sont deux destroyer et des frégates. On est quand même loin de la destruction de la flotte...
The argies were also paranoid about the presence of RN subs in the area and after the Belgrano went down they pretty much docked the fleet.. Flying super E's with exocets were effective as they knew the Brits lacked any real close in weapon systems. I seem to recall they did have the US sea sparrow system but it was defeated as the RN was using its radar system for something else and the argies figured it out .

But as I mentioned they never expected the GB to show up and fight. At the time the British armed forces had low morale after budget cuts, dodgy equipment and they had to fight far from home with the nearest base at ascension 7k away... US military advisors predicted an Argentinian victory.

The Sea Harriers and pilots were way too good for the Argentinian Mirages and Etendards. There was even a Vulcan bombing the runway at Port Stanley iirc.

Last edited:
There was more than 1 Vulcan sortie. The harriers were effective for several reasons1. they could "waft" slow down mid air and the mirages would over shot then boom harrier missle shot. 2. The type of situation was ideal they could operate directly in the zone. I just don't remember they could have had night sorties

I love talking about the Falklands War. Where is my pipe and glass of brandy ?

It is obvious that Jeremy Clarkson bought the car in 1991 under a false identity with this plate knowing he would come back in 2014 to do a TV show with that car and plate.
How can you guys really believe that this car went around for 13 years unnoticed and that Top gear bought it a month ago!

Beware of the high level of sarcasm in this reply

There was more than 1 Vulcan sortie. The harriers were effective for several reasons1. they could "waft" slow down mid air and the mirages would over shot then boom harrier missle shot. 2. The type of situation was ideal they could operate directly in the zone. I just don't remember they could have had night sorties

I love talking about the Falklands War. Where is my pipe and glass of brandy ?

Il y a de bons documentaires sur cette guerre?

I just read up on the Falkan war, pretty interesting read. At the basics the Argentians never expected the British to actually send an army to fight.

It took some time before they figured out their bombs didn't blow up most of the time while flying low altitude to prevent being shot down (while still somewhat getting shot down anyway) because the fuse didn't get enough time to arm. That saved most of the british fleet for sure. Then there's the Mirage ideal fight altitude which was higher than the Harrier, meaning the Harrier would stay lower and wait for the Mirage to come down which ended up in the 2 Mirage being shot down.

Overall British soldiers where better over Argentians which made a significant difference as well.

"Falkland Islands residents voted almost unanimously to stay under British rule in a referendum" but Argentina still thinks people there want to leave GB and join them.

Top gear flees Argentina after being stoned by angry crowd:

The cast and crew of TV’s Top Gear had to abandon their cars at the roadside and flee Argentina after being pelted with stones by an angry crowd.

The attack happened after it emerged they were using a vehicle with a number plate apparently referring to the Falklands war.

That vehicle – a Porsche with the registration number H982 FKL which some people suggested could refer to the Falklands conflict of 1982 – was among those abandoned.

The BBC has denied any intended reference, saying the car was bought by a member of the production team and was entirely coincidental.....

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/oct/03/top-gear-argentina-jeremy-clarkson-bbc

24334.jpg

Back