Confess here

That must be the reason why there is always lines ups to the outside at lunch hour, because the soup tastes like water...prices are also now about the same at the sources place, but ok.
Miss pho is not good man lol the only good thing is papaya salad, thats it

People dont know the real germs in this area

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Eat your water soup i dont care,theres more white people there than asians, it good sign

Tell me a good place :)

But yeah when There la mode White than Asian, go away . ( Nevers been ton miss pho)

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

But yeah when There la mode White than Asian, go away . ( Nevers been ton miss pho)

You dont live on the island anymore aha

Tout le monde parle du dic Annbpi moi je veux juste une poutine avec un roteux all dressed pi un gros jus d'orange au julep

Envoyé de mon VOG-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

My go to pho places are pho Nam Quan and pho Tay Ho. Nam Quan has a simple menu (no random stuff like general tao or pad thai). Different styles of broth but both are very good. Lots of white people go to tay ho but there are also a lot of Viet people too. They have a larger menu with some specialties you won't find elsewhere like their raw beef salad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tout le monde parle du dic Annbpi moi je veux juste une poutine avec un roteux all dressed pi un gros jus d'orange au julep

Je reve d’une crisse de belle poutine!!! J’echangerais un rein

Lafleur. Leur hot dog sont simplement trop délicieux. Tu en prends 3.
1 all dressed
1 ketchup moutarde relish
1 oignon choux et sauce chipotle

k bye

This afternoon I have an appointment at a body shop to see if they can restore the Saabaru's carrosserie to make it presentable (and last a few more years) - I confess that as much as I like the Saabaru, part of me wants them to tell me they can't fix it so that I can use my bonus (was just paid late because of Covid) to tune the Abarth instead and next time the Saabaru throws something big (hasn't done anything so far to be honest in the soon to be three years I've had it but it will need winter tyres...) I can call it a day.

The other part of me wants them to tell me that they can fix it no problem for < 2000$ so that I can get a new looking winter car and throw some nice wide rims with fat tyres on it and add ti-coune mudflaps that are so low they will rub the asphalte esti.

This afternoon I have an appointment at a body shop to see if they can restore the Saabaru's carrosserie to make it presentable (and last a few more years) - I confess that as much as I like the Saabaru, part of me wants them to tell me they can't fix it so that I can use my bonus (was just paid late because of Covid) to tune the Abarth instead and next time the Saabaru throws something big (hasn't done anything so far to be honest in the soon to be three years I've had it but it will need winter tyres...) I can call it a day.

The other part of me wants them to tell me that they can fix it no problem for < 2000$ so that I can get a new looking winter car and throw some nice wide rims with fat tyres on it and add ti-coune mudflaps that are so low they will rub the asphalte esti.

Met une annonce sur kijiji pour ton Saaabaru

Back