Confess here

À mon ancienne job c'était les clients les moins chiants les autochtones.

pour vrai sa depends lesquels, ceux qui vivent depuis toujours en ''ville'' sont pas si pire, ceux qui sortent de leurs reserve debut 20taine pi qui pense qui peuvent faire ce qu'ils veulents sa fini souvent en prison. 85% des prisonniers ici sont natives.. sa en dit long.

Not native, mostly just asshole inbred white people. Vancouver people other then some horrible accents are decent. Alberta...they just want to withdraw their retirement plan for more coke and strippers and extended box 1/2 ton trucks jacked to the ceiling. Sask are all farmers and weird culty europeans. Ontario is well Ontario.. Nb are some backwards ass Acadians, Nova Scotia are few and far between. Newfoundland people are great to talk to but always broke. PEI .....for the 5 people there they are ok.

And that is my impression of Canada from working for a callcenter based on finances.

Let's say you're in the kitchen preparing a meal on your day off and your landlord who's also your roommate, shares a piece of melon with you, hands you a walnut and seeing you're still busy, asks you to help her with some heavy lifting outside.
Do you:
a) Decline and tell her you're busy, then continue prepping your meal
b) Drop what you're doing and go help
c) Tell her you'll help when done
d) Get pissed and tell her to do it herself

I chose option c. Then she asked if I needed her help because if not, she was going to busy washing her hair. Plus if I do the chore alone, she said to watch out where I store the stuff in the garage as not to hit her car! Am I being too nice or is her sharing small food items enough to compensate? Note that no Tang tasting is going on.

Let's say you're in the kitchen preparing a meal on your day off and your landlord who's also your roommate, shares a piece of melon with you, hands you a walnut and seeing you're still busy, asks you to help her with some heavy lifting outside.
Do you:
a) Decline and tell her you're busy, then continue prepping your meal
b) Drop what you're doing and go help
c) Tell her you'll help when done
d) Get pissed and tell her to do it herself

I chose option c. Then she asked if I needed her help because if not, she was going to busy washing her hair. Plus if I do the chore alone, she said to watch out where I store the stuff in the garage as not to hit her car! Am I being too nice or is her sharing small food items enough to compensate? Note that no Tang tasting is going on.

The worst fagg0t on Mr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roommate noticed I was taking my time doing my own thing and not going outside, so she exits her room and tells me forget it, the task can wait a few days.
Good, when she asks again Ill just tell her I'm busy. If she did something significant for me, then I'd help, 1 walnut isn't going to convince me.

^^ Tu peut pas être sérieux dans plusieurs de tes replys ...
Il faut que tu troll, sinon t'as besoin d'aide et sérieusement en plus.

Version anglaise de vqnemo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

J'pensais exactement la même chose,
soit les 2 sont tres tres tres innoncent et braillard OUUUUU ils nous troll a fond la caisse.

Mais oui les 2 sont du même style de membre MR.

Last edited:
Ok let's post a lighter confession. I bought some trailmix from Costco for $10/kg with almonds, cashews, peanuts, raisins and a few M&Ms. As soon as I tasted the M&Ms I was hooked and fished most of them. Now they're finished and I have mostly almonds left. That sucks.

On a more serious note, I joined an organization a few years back that required submitting name, number, where we lived and send payment for annual membership fees. I was paranoid about some issues that I thought would put me at risk so submitted a nickname. When it came time to pay the fee, I was asked to pay by cheque but asked if I could pay another way and still get a receipt. They accepted.
i went to a post office and bought a postal money order. You could give any name you wanted and ID was not required. So I gave a nickname and sent it to the organization's bookkeeper.
The problem? Every time I attended a group event, I thought about it. Whenever we did sports activities, I dialed it back a notch as to reduce my risk of injury, them fishing in my pocket for my wallet and discovering a different name.
I ended up leaving the group and did not renew my membership.

Ok let's post a lighter confession. I bought some trailmix from Costco for $10/kg with almonds, cashews, peanuts, raisins and a few M&Ms. As soon as I tasted the M&Ms I was hooked and fished most of them. Now they're finished and I have mostly almonds left. That sucks.

On a more serious note, I joined an organization a few years back that required submitting name, number, where we lived and send payment for annual membership fees. I was paranoid about some issues that I thought would put me at risk so submitted a nickname. When it came time to pay the fee, I was asked to pay by cheque but asked if I could pay another way and still get a receipt. They accepted.
i went to a post office and bought a postal money order. You could give any name you wanted and ID was not required. So I gave a nickname and sent it to the organization's bookkeeper.
The problem? Every time I attended a group event, I thought about it. Whenever we did sports activities, I dialed it back a notch as to reduce my risk of injury, them fishing in my pocket for my wallet and discovering a different name.
I ended up leaving the group and did not renew my membership.

Cool story danny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back