Confess here

Yeah man as much as I like technology I think it's fucking with us now. Our kids won't have the same fun we had when we would spend all day outside playing. Even girls nowadays are huge sluts or at least crazy feminists it's damn hard finding wife material. I would go back to the 90s if I could.

Hahahajajjaahaha.

This is so funny because I go through the same shit often. I think I have a weak stomach or something and I really can't hold my shit long when I eat spicy food.

One time I was walking with a friend and I got this huge envie de chier. So I tell my friend peace brah and start sprinting like Usain Bolt towards the McD's on Sherbrooke and Langelier even though it's more than 1 km away. When I get there my face is all sweaty and there are some black guys sitting inside looking at me, I look at them, and they know by the way I'm walking quickly to the toilet with a worried look on my face that I'm about to release a big fat turd. I get there and sit down on the toilet, I don't even have time to put paper on the bowl I just sit on it even though there is piss that is touching my butt cheeks but IDGAF I never felt so relieved in my life.
I have ibs. When I have to go I have to go. Sometimes I can hold it for a bit, but this time is was a big fucking no.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have ibs. When I have to go I have to go. Sometimes I can hold it for a bit, but this time is was a big fucking no.

I think I might have it too. I went through sooo many close calls. Yesterday I ate a poutine with chicken and spicy chorizo and it destroyed my stomach. Luckily I was home. I think stress makes it even worse.

I think I might have it too. I went through sooo many close calls. Yesterday I ate a poutine with chicken and spicy chorizo and it destroyed my stomach. Luckily I was home. I think stress makes it even worse.
Doctor said stress is a big part of it. If you're still young I suggest you tough it out. The meds for it make you drowsy and can be dangerous.

Doctor said stress is a big part of it. If you're still young I suggest you tough it out. The meds for it make you drowsy and can be dangerous.

I used to have crazy IBS. When I moved out from my folks I stopped having problems. All because I started cooking for myself all the time and changed my daily alimentation. Now my stomach is bullett proof

Jusy gotta write down what you eat everytime your stomach feels weird

Je confesse que je n’ai jamais dit que j’ai fait le swap a manuel de ma m3 a ma blonde.

Elle n’a jamais remarqué.

Feel so good!

Je confesse que je viens de me faire pété par un S4 en revenant chez nous tantôt. On a dû faire 4-5 bons pulls à différentes vitesses pis y finissait toujours un char en avant de moi rendu à 150.

Y’é temps de mettre un peu de sauce dans le 135.

PS. Voir que ça fait 450hp un tune stage 1 pis un intake dans un s4.

Je confesse que je viens de me faire pété par un S4 en revenant chez nous tantôt. On a dû faire 4-5 bons pulls à différentes vitesses pis y finissait toujours un char en avant de moi rendu à 150.

Y’é temps de mettre un peu de sauce dans le 135.

PS. Voir que ça fait 450hp un tune stage 1 pis un intake dans un s4.
Unitronic ces 400hp sur le stage 1. Avec le 3.0t

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

jconfess que la piscine hors terre a pas survécu a l'hiver pi jai lgout de remettre du sable dans le filtreur du lac pour me baigner la dedans a place lol.

Sinon falloir jattende au moins 5 ans poru etre capable de me payer un creusé :(

jconfess que la piscine hors terre a pas survécu a l'hiver pi jai lgout de remettre du sable dans le filtreur du lac pour me baigner la dedans a place lol.

Sinon falloir jattende au moins 5 ans poru etre capable de me payer un creusé :(

La mienne doit avoir 20 ans... Disons que je la traite au petits oignons même si je ne l'aime pas. Ça me ne tente vraiment pas de changer de piscine et mettre de l'argent là-dessus

Creusé asteur c'est tu toujours une toile dans un pit? J'imagine que plus personne en fait en béton pcq ça craque?

Je confesse que j'ai pris Vendredi "off" pour me remettre du week-end de marde precedent ou j'ai travaille tout le week-end pour remonter les systemes apres les pannes de courant (au pire moment possible) qui ont tue certains de me serveurs. Et que je suis de retour au travail ce matin, il est pas tout a fait 10hAM et ca me prendrait un Scotch pour me relaxer deja des usagers qui s'obstinent avec moi sur des ticket qui reviennent une fois par annee, sont documentes 100% et ils ont le culot de m'obstiner.

Tabarnak.

J'ai envie de m'acheté une roulotte/tente roulotte, j'ai pas le budget pour une neuve, pi j'ai limpression de me faire crossé si j'achete sa used ici, ce qui vaus 5000$ au qc est au moins 7500 ici. Je pense ma piller de coté pi acheté l'an prochain..

Today had to be one of the worst days in a long time. I had to run some errands in Montreal. I stop and Tim's and get my coffee. I make it to where I needed to go and was ready to head back home. I got this crazy rumble in my gut, holy fuck I need to insta shit. I try and keep cool and not think about it so the the feeling will go away, nope, I'm in LaSalle and am like ok the highway is not far I'll jump on it off Fleury, well fuck me, everyone was detouring through there to get back on the highway. I ended up going straight and hitting LaSalle Boulevard. My pains are getting stronger and stronger, I really need to shit there is no stopping the feeling. I get to lachine and now there is no way I'm making on the highway to drive 20 minutes and not shitting my pants. I had to stop at McDonald's on Victoria, pretty much ran to the bathroom, luckily no one was in the stall, I literally cleaned the toilet, put down paper sat down, as soon as my ass hit the seat, holy fucking explosion. I was pretty damn embarrassed as I was not the only one in there. What a shitty way to start the day. After a bunch of fart shits, I wiped my ass, got up, washed my hands and went on my merry way. Fuck I hate shitting in public places.

Hahahaha i fking love shit stories,had a lot of them

One time i was in miami at hollywood beach somewhere, i had diarrhea, it had to come out now , soo i ran in a small forest to shit in the first palm tree i saw.i think there was a hobbo living there because there was clothes towels etc. I found a towel on the ground and i whipped my ass with it, fking discusting, then washed in the ocean

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Back