Confess here

What a weird experience today. Trying to get a hold of my mom's tax prep guy, he got her papers 5 months ago and he didn't file. Doesn't answer his phone, answering is full, can't leave a message.

Went to his business address and there was nobody. Went to his house since he gave my mother his home address to use and in about 5 minutes his wife drove up being very aggressive. Telling me that he had an emergency and had to leave while making it seem like he just left, she doesn't know when he comes back and she is calling the police on me. Interesting, so I got off her property and called my mom while standing on the street by my bike, she threatens to call the cops and keep getting even more agitated, taking pictures or a video of me. Finally I left after I was done with the call and put on my gear.

It was a very interesting encounter, I got the feeling that something is up.
So now I have to get my mom replacement papers and a replacement "tax guy" to file it way too late. :squintfin I think I can get all the papers from the gov site as she is retired and have no other income or any other papers to hand in.

What a weird experience today. Trying to get a hold of my mom's tax prep guy, he got her papers 5 months ago and he didn't file. Doesn't answer his phone, answering is full, can't leave a message.

Went to his business address and there was nobody. Went to his house since he gave my mother his home address to use and in about 5 minutes his wife drove up being very aggressive. Telling me that he had an emergency and had to leave while making it seem like he just left, she doesn't know when he comes back and she is calling the police on me. Interesting, so I got off her property and called my mom while standing on the street by my bike, she threatens to call the cops and keep getting even more agitated, taking pictures or a video of me. Finally I left after I was done with the call and put on my gear.

So now I have to get my mom replacement papers and a replacement "tax guy" to file it way too late. :squintfin I think I can get all the papers from the gov site as she is retired and have no other income or any other papers to hand in.

Shiiit! Tu lui a montré en esti à la madame que tu ne te laissera pas faire...

_____________ TOI__________LA MADAME
giphy.gif

Fait y ses impot. Si elle a juste ces papier de retraite cest une histoire de 10min sur le web et tu doit l’imprimer et l’envoyer par courrier quand tu est en retard. Bref le logiciel te dit tout quoi faire

jrecommence de work a matin apres 2sem de vacances, ca mtente crissment pas. Mais en fin de compte criss que je me repose en ce moment.

Je confesse que j'avais un trolling account sur fessebook, mon seul account actif sur fessebook. Ben fessebook a mis une sécurité dessus en le verrouillant. La façon de le déverrouiller, ça serait d'aller dans mon compte courriel qui n'existe plus.

Je n'ai plus accès à ce compte fessebook.

Damm fessebook, plus moyen d'avoir du fun! lol

Le seul moyen pour qu'ils ne te dégagent pas ton compte est de créer un faux compte qui a l'air vrai. Faux nom et fausses photos.

Je confesse que j'avais un trolling account sur fessebook, mon seul account actif sur fessebook. Ben fessebook a mis une sécurité dessus en le verrouillant. La façon de le déverrouiller, ça serait d'aller dans mon compte courriel qui n'existe plus.

Je n'ai plus accès à ce compte fessebook.

Damm fessebook, plus moyen d'avoir du fun! lol

Ça m'étonne pas de toi.

Le seul moyen pour qu'ils ne te dégagent pas ton compte est de créer un faux compte qui a l'air vrai. Faux nom et fausses photos.

Mon trolling account de Facebook avait un vrai nom. Mais aucune photo et aucun ami. Ce compte a quand même été actif pendant 4ans. 4ans de fun!

Je confesse que ma quarantaine est fini, je suis libre pour la première fois depuis le mois de mars!!
Damn, ça doit être un feeling de fou.

Let's go les putes pis la coke dans ta vila

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back