Confess here

Is this reasonable behaviour from a roommate?
She's often asking my work schedule, ok since it's changed a bit recently as I cover my colleague who's going on vacation. But last night it was 23:15, I was sitting quietly in the living room listening to a show with wireless headset as not to disturb her. She yells from upstairs what time I plan to go to bed. Yes, she likes to act like mom. I ignore her. She yells again..you better not go too late, you have to work tomorrow!. Mind you this is someone who used to shower until 1:00 with her door wide open, almost an invitation to join her.

Then this morning I'm in my bathroom with the door closed, electric toothbrush whirring and she yells from the hallway, I can't understand as the sound is muffled. I stop brushing and tell her I'm busy, getting angry as I also felt cold and semi tired. She yells again asking if I was going to work today. Duhh lady, you asked me that the night before and several times other days. Then I replied I'm busy preparing for work...what does she want? She then yells that she'll be turning off the heat since she's leaving. It was below 0 at that time. She's very frugal. This will have been the fourth time she turns off or lowers the heat to supposedly save energy. Last time she also left a window open all day and it was noticeably cold in the house as she had turned the furnace back on just 30 mins before my return.

Is her behaviour reasonable?

Mes trust sont trop loin pour le plexi a moins de renforcer avec un frame qui est une job d'ete que je planifiais mais que finalement j'ai pas eu le temps de faire.

La bache blanche reste la meilleure "solution" a un probleme qui honnetement est pas si pire, c'est que mon carport est full ouvert sur le cote. En avant et en arriere j'ai le toit qui descend environ a 6'4" de par terre donc assez bas pour couper une bonne partie du vent, par contre le cote est ouvert jusqu'en haut soit un peu plus de 12'.

Evidemment l'autre cote c'est le mur du salon...

Dans le fond c'est pour avoir moins de neige sur l'auto qui va etre en dessous.

on avait ca dans le temps que j'étais jeune et ca fesais la job pas mal. carport de 12 pieds, frame bois + toile arriere/coté. c'est pas beau mais on s'en calisse. le but c'est d'avoir le moins de neige possible et de couper le vent.

Été voir mon ancien boss aujourd'hui , j'pense Ben accepté son offre pis aller avec lui partir le nouveau plan ! Grosse place jva toucher un peu a tout les opérations, shunter Les truck, shunter Les train, charger pis decharger les citerne ! Ya comme projet d'agrandir au printemps la cours de triage de 100 chars on a une capacité de 200 en se moment et avoir un spot pour décharger des wagon citerne aussi.

sent from the shitter

Is this reasonable behaviour from a roommate?
She's often asking my work schedule, ok since it's changed a bit recently as I cover my colleague who's going on vacation. But last night it was 23:15, I was sitting quietly in the living room listening to a show with wireless headset as not to disturb her. She yells from upstairs what time I plan to go to bed. Yes, she likes to act like mom. I ignore her. She yells again..you better not go too late, you have to work tomorrow!. Mind you this is someone who used to shower until 1:00 with her door wide open, almost an invitation to join her.

Then this morning I'm in my bathroom with the door closed, electric toothbrush whirring and she yells from the hallway, I can't understand as the sound is muffled. I stop brushing and tell her I'm busy, getting angry as I also felt cold and semi tired. She yells again asking if I was going to work today. Duhh lady, you asked me that the night before and several times other days. Then I replied I'm busy preparing for work...what does she want? She then yells that she'll be turning off the heat since she's leaving. It was below 0 at that time. She's very frugal. This will have been the fourth time she turns off or lowers the heat to supposedly save energy. Last time she also left a window open all day and it was noticeably cold in the house as she had turned the furnace back on just 30 mins before my return.

Is her behaviour reasonable?

J'espère au moins que tu la fourres.

C'est un peu TL;DR son affaire, c'est quoi les cliffs?

Cliffs:
Roommate / landlord acts like a controlling mom, is nosy and cheap. She turns off the heating to save energy to the point it's noticeably chilly inside. This despite the fact she drives an entry-level level luxury SUV and brags that her house is worth a million dollars (although for the GTA that's not saying much).
Is her behaviour reasonable considering I'm paying her rent?

Cliffs:
Roommate / landlord acts like a controlling mom, is nosy and cheap. She turns off the heating to save energy to the point it's noticeably chilly inside. This despite the fact she drives an entry-level level luxury SUV and brags that her house is worth a million dollars (although for the GTA that's not saying much).

caliss man tu troll certain

Attachments

• giphy.jpg
    giphy.jpg
    696 bytes · Views: 161
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    701 bytes · Views: 160
Je confesse que je suis dans la salle d’attente de Ste-Justine pcq les deux sont KO. Esti, est-ce à cause que c’est à C-D-N où c’est l’Afrique au complet qui fréquente cette hôpital?

Ils pondent juste plus que des québécois.

T'as pas besoin de payer 600$ pour une chaise de bonne qualité. Herman miller c'est vendu ce prix la à cause du nom et du design.

Le CEPSUM est en train de s'Effrondrer sur lui-même, l'ascenceur est bris. 3 mois par année, les urinoir 1 journée sur deux, les salles de classe a par le 198 ont les mêmes chaises et bureaux depuis 1960, tu peux même pas mettre un laptop de 13 pouce sans qu'il tombe.
Je ne suis pas dans le secret des dieux, mais malheureusement le cas classique c'est que en fin d'année quand tu as une coupe de 100k de trop, tu l'utilises pour pas te le faire couper l'année d'après car tu ne vas pas le garder, et si tu veux faire une réfection majeure ça vient d'une autre enveloppe. Donc on dépense pour des niaiseries quand on a l'argent et quand le cepsum sera en ruine on demandera un fonds spécial à Québec. Comme McGill qui brillait que leurs bâtiments patrimoniaux vont coûter 100m d'entretien et demandent à Québec, meanwhile, c'est les plus gros propriétaires fonciers en ville.

Et je connais pas trop le cepsum, mais pour le squash c'est vraiment bien vs d'autres places conme le YMCA downtown.

Non c'est la vérité. Je viens juste d'arriver chez elle et c'est encore frais. Clairement le chauffage était éteint pendant un bout. Louer une chambre chez elle me coûte plus que mon ancien appart à Montréal (un 5 1/2).
C'est la vie de Toronto. Suck it up ou trouve mieux ailleurs.

Cliffs:

Holy fuck man you are such a little bitch lol.

I bet she gets you to wash her boots by getting on your knees and licking them clean.

Holy fuck man you are such a little bitch lol.

I bet she gets you to wash her boots by getting on your knees and licking them clean.

I fail to see the association between the lack of heat, an essential service according to the Regie, and the cleanliness of footwear. Enlighten me.

I fail to see the association between the lack of heat, an essential service according to the Regie, and the cleanliness of footwear. Enlighten me.
i think he means to say tell her to stfu about your business, crank up the heat and accept the open shower door invite.

...is she hot?

Back