Confess here

Attends ya du monde qui browse pas MR juste sur la bol avec Tapatalk? Genre vous ouvrez chrome et tout?

Tapatalk c'est le genre d'affaire qui serait sur mon deathlist a moyen terme comme compagnie / app.

Genre de stopgap entre les vieux forum qui marchaient mal sur mobile et les nouveau layout / plus gros écrans.

Quand ton produit a la base c'est pour aider le monde a browser un truc en déclin (forums) c'est clair que t'es sur du temps emprunter.

I confess that even though it's a cloudy day outside, the covid crap that doesn't seem to end, my own depressive context (not worst or better than most people I guess), although all that this morning I feel like there's this positive energy coming from inside me, you know the kind that gives you goose bumps. Not sure if it's a good comparison and you might already get what I'm saying, but without sounding like an idiot, it feels a little bit like when you're whatching a superhero movie and at the end of the battle, you see him getting up, "powerup" with this energy that seems that comes from no where and you know he's gonna kick ass and you feel that inside of you, it's like that the streight of that character, is pushed towards you... no not high this morning and neither ate/took anything weird lol.

Je suis pas trop le baseball mais je chek les.bluejays de temps en temps pis Vlad jr est une fuking machine !

Envoyé de mon LM-G900 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je travaille de nuit cette semaine et je confesse que pas de MRacing pendant toute une nuit...j'ai eu peur...et je n'ai pas été ben ben plus productif

Back