Confess here

The Beatles had more songwriting skill in any given song than your entire catalogue... I understand why you would be hating.

Yes, even the Ringo songs...

What a great argument.

That's like saying that McDonald's hamburgers are better than anything you've ever barbecued.

Yes, even the veggieburger.

Why don't you bring the native americans into the conversation while you're at it?

What a great argument.

That's like saying that McDonald's hamburgers are better than anything you've ever barbecued.

Yes, even the veggieburger.

Why don't you bring the native americans into the conversation while you're at it?

So, the Beatles are McDonald's and your music is fine BBQ?

Native Americans? Say what?

So, the Beatles are McDonald's and your music is fine BBQ?

Native Americans? Say what?

No the beatles are not mcdonalds but they're both popular.

Also - pay attention - I want you to grasp the concept of not having to be better than someone (or something) else to not like them.

For example: Do you know it's possible for someone not to like Wayne Gretzky even though "someone" is not better than him at hockey?

The argument you used (against me for some reason - like if you have a Beatles Shrine somewhere in your mom's basement) is the worst argument in the history of the world.

Similar to - and get this - pay attention and you'll grasp something else - similar to the "Native Americans were here first" argument pro-migrants use justify their cause.

Okay okay, I clearly insulted you, sorry. My point was simply that Lennon McCartney are universally viewed as one of the best songwriting duos of all time. Just wondering what give you such a universal dislike for a band that did it all.

Okay okay, I clearly insulted you, sorry. My point was simply that Lennon McCartney are universally viewed as one of the best songwriting duos of all time. Just wondering what give you such a universal dislike for a band that did it all.

I won't argue against the Beatles as songwriters. I just don't like them. Can't like everyone.

The Beatles had more songwriting skill in any given song than your entire catalogue... I understand why you would be hating.

Yes, even the Ringo songs...

That's a crappy comparison that doesn't make much sense Srirl. You don't have to agree with what he says but that's a low blow, what's so wrong with not liking the Beatles?

That's a crappy comparison that doesn't make much sense Srirl. You don't have to agree with what he says but that's a low blow, what's so wrong with not liking the Beatles?

I wasn't trying to discredit LG or his music, I was simply trying to emphasize my huge respect for the Beatles' creative genius but you're right.

businessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat.jpg

To make a blanket statement about not liking The Beatles seems more personal, and not about the music. Who knows, maybe that's what he meant. Their sound changed so much over the years and they were so diverse that almost any music lover can find something to like.

main-qimg-a6338fa4a8e6b14410d71dc317091184-c

I confess que je ne n'ai pu résister ... y'a fallu que je déguste un Teen Burger

fait 1 semaine que ça me travaille , depuis qu'il sont 3.50$

I wasn't trying to discredit LG or his music, I was simply trying to emphasize my huge respect for the Beatles' creative genius but you're right.

https://dmaxlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/businessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat.jpg

To make a blanket statement about not liking The Beatles seems more personal, and not about the music. Who knows, maybe that's what he meant. Their sound changed so much over the years and they were so diverse that almost any music lover can find something to like.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a6338fa4a8e6b14410d71dc317091184-c

I get it - Stirl attacked the guy making the argument instead of attacking his argument. It's common. He probably meant: "I'm offended how can you say that The Beatles suck." Which of course is not at all what I said, I just said: "I don't like the Beatles."

John Lennon and Paul McCartney were excellent songwriters and came up with great songwriting and production ideas and concepts. Concepts like Penny Lane and You're Going To Lose That Girl. Productions like Revolution. I won't deny they were geniuses for their time as far as that is concerned.

I still don't like the Beatles and if you MUST know it's mostly related to the same technical reason I don't like The Rolling Stones: Their percussions sound like crap on almost all their recordings universally. Almost like their drummers were banging away at a plastic margarine container using a butter knife and other assorted cutlery. The Stones are WORSE for that.

Neither are on any of my playlists and frankly I prefer listening to Tears for Fears trying to sound like The Beatles (Sowing the Seeds of Love, Who Killed Tangerine...) Blur (Parklife, She's So High, Beetlebum) or Oasis, who embodied the natural evolution of The Beatles (Go Let It Out, Don't Look Back in Anger, and many more.)

Also they've been covered waaaaaay too many times and to me, all those covers of Yesterday by young aspiring female vocalists accompanied by a Ukelele sound like someone dropped a cat into a trombone. Overused? Overexposed? At which point did I start sighing: "Ommadonnabuonamiabella... not again..." each time the song starts?

About Time Magazine. Don't forget they're the same ones that came up with this cover lol...

1981_cats.jpg

Bin tabern! Je me rends a ma deuxieme inspection aujourdhui. Mes clients sont deja la, la maison c'est un flip, pas mal tout tout a été refait honnetement. Une alarme sonne quelque part, alarme de maison. J en fais pas de cas, jusqua ce que je me rends compte avec les acheteurs, que la porte de la maison convoitée est débarrée, l'alarme sonne, ya de la suie partout dans la maison, les planchers sont tout scratchés. La courtier arrive au meme moment. La boite a clé a disparue, aucun signe d'effraction, elle appelle les pompiers, la police. Les pompiers descendent en bas, crisse ya 4 flares d urgence dans les calorifers, qui sont dans le tapis!

Weird en crisse! Les pompiers ont dit que clairement quelqu un voulait que la maison brule.

[url]https://oi1284.photobucket.com/albums/a575/martymartmarty/IMG_3022_zps27oe27sw.jpg[/URL]

Ouiiin bin j etais supposé faire l'inspection demain, mais ca lair que le pyromane est revenu! Cette fois ci ils ont sa face filmé par une camera! Siboire.

Hummm... mon chum inspecteur à eu une histoire semblable à toi à Repentigny aussi... sauf que le feu était en train de prendre pendant qu'il a inspecter une maison.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.belair/videos/10161321856705608/[/url]

Weird !

Weird effectivement!

De mon cote, je regardais mon agenda tantot, la secrétaire ecrit, annulée, le pyromane est revenu. Ah bin tbk! Les proprios ont mis des cameras, le gars a sa face de capté. Pas vite vite le gars!

Back