Confess here

Je demonte mon poele neuf, jvous reviens avec des reponses.

On veut surtout des details. Le nom, le genre et l'identité sexuelle de chaque composantes ainsi que leurs antécédents judiciaires. On va aller au fond de cette histoire, avec ou sans Easy-Off.

eh bin , la boss de la maison t'as donné la permission d'acheter autre chose qu'un Apple...

Rien n'a été acheté. Tout était déjà ici.

Le HP 8470p était mon laptop que j'utilisais à l'université entre 2016 et 2017. Un refribushed acheté pour 400$ en 2016.
Le Compaq CQ56 était le laptop de ma belle-mère. Elle ne voulait plus parce qu'elle voulait (et s'est acheté) un iPhone 5S à place. Je l'ai récupéré l'an passé et j'ai upgradé le CPU (passé d'un single core à quad-cores), la RAM (passé de 3GB à 8GB) et le hard drive. Un upgrade total qui a coûté même pas 100$.

Il n'y a pas un Chromebook ou un Tablet flambette qui arrive proche en terme de performance/$$$ que ces deux laptops.

Je confess que je voulais troller Schyzo ici pour la vente de sa civic, pis le lowballer en inbred, pis jviens de m appercevoir que je me suis trompé de gars sur Kijiji lol....ahahah fuck.

Je confess que je voulais troller Schyzo ici pour la vente de sa civic, pis le lowballer en inbred, pis jviens de m appercevoir que je me suis trompé de gars sur Kijiji lol....ahahah fuck.
Looool. Tu postera ça réponse.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Je confess que...

J'étais tanné que mes kids (5ans et 7ans) monopolisent mon desktop (et celui de ma conjointe) pour jouer à WoW et Slither.io et de monopoliser la tv pour regarder Youtube. Comme leurs anniversaires s'en viennent le mois prochain, je leur ai donné chacun un laptop qui ne servaient plus.

Ma fille a eu son HP 8470p, 16GB RAM et 256GB SSD et mon gars a eu son Compaq CQ56, AMD Phenom II P960, 8GB et 240GB SSD. (Ils n'ont pas les accès administrateur.)

Une crisse de bonne affaire de faite. Maintenant, ils sont accros!

Je confess que j'ai 2 PC d'installer un a côté de l'autre. Et les 2 sont a moi.

Ma tante passe sur la table d'opération ce matin pour une petite masse cancéreuse a l'estomac.. je me croise les doights qu'elle passe au travers!

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I honestly 100% feel that when someone is caught doing something like this, their punishment should be to have their actions replicated against them. In this case, the guy deserves to be shot and dragged behind a boat until he's dead.

A few weekends in prison sure won't fix this sick bastard.

A man involved in a viral video showing him laughing and smiling as a shark gets dragged to death behind a high-speed boat in Florida was sentenced to 10 days in jail.

Robert Lee Benac, now 30, was charged Friday with one misdemeanor count of animal cruelty, according to Hillsbourgh County jail records and his attorney, Justin Brent Petredis.

Benac was initially charged with two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty before accepting a plea deal, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

Florida wildlife officials and prosecutors have charged three men (left to right) Spencer Heintz, Michael Wenzel, and Robert Lee Benac, of Palmetto connected to a video of a shark being dragged behind a speeding boat. Wenzel is charged with two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty. (Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office via AP)

Along with his 10-day jail sentence, which he must serve on weekends, Benac was given 11 months of probation and a $2,500 fine, according to the newspaper. He must also perform 250 hours of community service, 125 of which will be served at an animal shelter.

[video]https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/fla-man-who-dragged-shark-to-death-gets-10-days-in-jail-1.4596583?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D1723871%3FclipId%3D 89578[/video]

Even the guy's mugshot screams "psychopath". Just put him down..

I honestly 100% feel that when someone is caught doing something like this, their punishment should be to have their actions replicated against them. In this case, the guy deserves to be shot and dragged behind a boat until he's dead.

A man involved in a viral video showing him laughing and smiling as a shark gets dragged to death behind a high-speed boat in Florida was sentenced to 10 days in jail.

Robert Lee Benac, now 30, was charged Friday with one misdemeanor count of animal cruelty, according to Hillsbourgh County jail records and his attorney, Justin Brent Petredis.

Benac was initially charged with two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty before accepting a plea deal, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

Florida wildlife officials and prosecutors have charged three men (left to right) Spencer Heintz, Michael Wenzel, and Robert Lee Benac, of Palmetto connected to a video of a shark being dragged behind a speeding boat. Wenzel is charged with two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty. (Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office via AP)

Along with his 10-day jail sentence, which he must serve on weekends, Benac was given 11 months of probation and a $2,500 fine, according to the newspaper. He must also perform 250 hours of community service, 125 of which will be served at an animal shelter.

[video]https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/fla-man-who-dragged-shark-to-death-gets-10-days-in-jail-1.4596583?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D1723871%3FclipId%3D 89578[/url]

sounds like radical islam with modern technologies

But but but sharks enjoy killing things and making them suffer. They are the pittbulls of the ocean. Think about the children

Hehehe. Actually, Orcas fit that description. I think sharks kill to survive, not to increase their already bloated ego like this guy.

But but but sharks enjoy killing things and making them suffer. They are the pittbulls of the ocean. Think about the children
Sharks don't enjoy, they don't have a conscience.
But they live, feed, suffer and eventually die.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

[video]https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/fla-man-who-dragged-shark-to-death-gets-10-days-in-jail-1.4596583?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D1723871%3FclipId%3D 89578[/url]

Animal cruelty has a special spot in my imaginary court room. That and child violence.

Animals don't have a voice for themselves and are left to endure whatever we throw at them.

Animal cruelty has a special spot in my imaginary court room. That and child violence.

Animals don't have a voice for themselves and are left to endure whatever we throw at them.

Hit a dog, they don't need to say words bro... You they don't like that

At least , when I hit my kidz, I can told them :"If you talk abvout that, I will hit you more"

Back