Confess here

jai un chum qui veut mettre 10k en mod sur un vieux celica 2003 pour le mettre turbo dans le but d'etre "unique"

j'essaie de le décourager pi ca marche pas.

esti qui me décourage.

quand tu pense qu'un vieu neon srt4 a 5000$ va lui passer dans face a la fin de son 10k, maudit qui comprend rien.
il a quel age ton chum 17 ans lollll

Je confess que je flippais en cris quand ma grand-mère de 78 ans m'a appelée hier la voix qui shake en me disant : "Sébastiennnnn si m'a dit que si j'avais besoin de toi, tu serais toujours laaaa???????"

Pour terminer : "J'ai déplacer un matelas et je suis plus capable de le remettre a sa place"

Ca finis que je lui ai ouvert un cruchon a matin en même temps, avant d'aller worker loool

Yesterday really opened my eyes how delusional my girl's family are, my girl had a 13h surgery to remove one of her cancers.

While they were talking to other people in the waiting room, the shit they were saying to strangers blew my mind so bad that at one point I had to leave for a while not to say anything because my blood was boiling. Not getting into too much detail, even though I would love to let it all out because I'm getting real tired of everything. They claimed to cook for my girl, come to my house to take care everything(?) and so on.

None of it are true, the one claiming to do all the cooking made soup twice in the last year+ and my girl asked her to never again because it's disgusting, inedible.

The one claiming to come over to take care of stuff comes once in a while on Saturdays to watch tv with my girl and then leaves.

Her mother was complaining about all the hospital visits, appointment. Which is strange because she never brought my girl to any of her appointments, or emergency room visits, or anything out of the 60+ visits we have to do every month. I'm not kidding when I say that she is my full time job.

There are multiple days where I have to take her for blood test in the morning, then to clean the catheter in her arm for chemotherapy, then go see one of the 6 Dr she have, or do some kind of a scan or other test and go to the hospital for a transfusion of one kind or another in the afternoon for 5 hours and if something happens, off to the ER we go for another 24-30 hour visit and then on weekends hospital for hydration and stuff. Chemotherapy takes all day and I sit there with her in case she need to use the bathroom. Shadowing her all the time because she random faints and have seizures that already caused cracked bones (low bone density). My calendar since I started marking everything to make sure we don't miss anything is full all the time. Days when she only have to take an injection is now called a day off.

So WTF does her mother really have to bitch about!?

Anyway, just letting some steam out and honestly tried to keep it short lol.

Attachments

• short.jpg
    short.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 146
Be strong CRNKY your girl needs you.

I've been through something similar with my wife a number of years ago due to her Chrons, 3 surgeries, she spent 6 months in the hospital during one of her stays. Going everyday to help her get up and walk a little, wash her myself and all that fun stuff...

I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I needed to also.

Grand respect à toi CRNKY

On est plusieurs jeune père ici, et ce que tu décrit ça vient me chercher.
C'est vraiment important ce que tu fais pour ta fille, et la reconnaissance pour ce qu'on fait est rare comme parent. Et c'est 4x plus évident dans ton cas.

Tk courage, tu fait ces sacrifices là pour la bonne raison, et vous avez toute mon admiration ta fille et toi

Yesterday really opened my eyes how delusional my girl's family are, my girl had a 13h surgery to remove one of her cancers.

While they were talking to other people in the waiting room, the shit they were saying to strangers blew my mind so bad that at one point I had to leave for a while not to say anything because my blood was boiling. Not getting into too much detail, even though I would love to let it all out because I'm getting real tired of everything. They claimed to cook for my girl, come to my house to take care everything(?) and so on.

None of it are true, the one claiming to do all the cooking made soup twice in the last year+ and my girl asked her to never again because it's disgusting, inedible.

The one claiming to come over to take care of stuff comes once in a while on Saturdays to watch tv with my girl and then leaves.

Her mother was complaining about all the hospital visits, appointment. Which is strange because she never brought my girl to any of her appointments, or emergency room visits, or anything out of the 60+ visits we have to do every month. I'm not kidding when I say that she is my full time job.

There are multiple days where I have to take her for blood test in the morning, then to clean the catheter in her arm for chemotherapy, then go see one of the 6 Dr she have, or do some kind of a scan or other test and go to the hospital for a transfusion of one kind or another in the afternoon for 5 hours and if something happens, off to the ER we go for another 24-30 hour visit and then on weekends hospital for hydration and stuff. Chemotherapy takes all day and I sit there with her in case she need to use the bathroom. Shadowing her all the time because she random faints and have seizures that already caused cracked bones (low bone density). My calendar since I started marking everything to make sure we don't miss anything is full all the time. Days when she only have to take an injection is now called a day off.

So WTF does her mother really have to bitch about!?

Anyway, just letting some steam out and honestly tried to keep it short lol.

Not many of your kind left. World would be a better place if everyone was more like this.

IMHO, you did well not to unleash on them at the hospital but next time they come over to "help", in private speak your mind politely on how you feel. Don't blame them for anything, just something along the lines of "It makes me upset when I hear you complaining about too many hospital visits. It's your daughter and I wouldn't complain even if I had to go every single day".

Grand respect à toi CRNKY

On est plusieurs jeune père ici, et ce que tu décrit ça vient me chercher.
C'est vraiment important ce que tu fais pour ta fille, et la reconnaissance pour ce qu'on fait est rare comme parent. Et c'est 4x plus évident dans ton cas.

Tk courage, tu fait ces sacrifices là pour la bonne raison, et vous avez toute mon admiration ta fille et toi
Je pense que is girl = is girlfriend pas sa fille

Anyway gros props... sa doit etre dure en maudit. Beaucoup aurais juste crisser leur camp

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

sa doit etre dure en maudit. Beaucoup aurais juste crisser leur camp

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Faut être minable en tbk, quand tu sort avec une fille et que tu l'aime, peu importe ce qu'il lui arrive tu reste la justement pcq tu l'aime.

Thanks all.

My girl = my wife.

No, I do not have time to have a regular job right now, she is my 24/7 full time job for real since last summer. When she is all good and self sufficient again, I'll get a 9 to 5 job.

Keep up the good work CRNKY, and don't be shy to blow off the steam here!

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Keep up the good work CRNKY, and don't be shy to blow off the steam here!

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

You know it's kind of weird, there is a dim light, not great but much better than 6 months ago when we were told that she got 6 months, at best a year. Have to see how well she gets through this one before another prediction.

(yeah I can't sleep again)

I confess qu'après 13 ans dans le meme building avec la meme gang de monde j'ai donner ma demission tantot, j'ai accepter une job dans un autre ministère.

C'est un peu plus emotionnel que je ne le pensais... Je suis en excellent terme avec tout le monde mais j'avais besoin de changement.

Vendredi je clock out pis j'reviens pas.

Ca fesse.

I confess qu'après 13 ans dans le meme building avec la meme gang de monde j'ai donner ma demission tantot, j'ai accepter une job dans un autre ministère.

C'est un peu plus emotionnel que je ne le pensais... Je suis en excellent terme avec tout le monde mais j'avais besoin de changement.

Vendredi je clock out pis j'reviens pas.

Ca fesse.

Je suis en processus de décision pour la même chose (8 ans à même place) ..!

Pourquoi t'avais ''besoin de changement'' ? les tâches ?

Je suis en processus de décision pour la même chose (8 ans à même place) ..!

Pourquoi t'avais ''besoin de changement'' ? les tâches ?

Ca stalle pas mal au niveau upper management ou je suis et le resultat de ca est qu'il y a pas de movement de personnel, pas d'avancement, rien qui grouille vraiment depuis 3-4 ans.

La nouvelle job me donne full de training pour me remettre a date techniquement, possibilité d'avancement et naturelement le salaire qui vas avec. Ma nouvelle job j'ai moins de responsabilité, plus de salaire et possibilité réelle deja de monter d'un step d'ici 6 mois...

Bonne place au bon moment avec le bon contact. Un peu de chance et j'avais les bonnes cartes en main mettons.

Ca stalle pas mal au niveau upper management ou je suis et le resultat de ca est qu'il y a pas de movement de personnel, pas d'avancement, rien qui grouille vraiment depuis 3-4 ans.

La nouvelle job me donne full de training pour me remettre a date techniquement, possibilité d'avancement et naturelement le salaire qui vas avec. Ma nouvelle job j'ai moins de responsabilité, plus de salaire et possibilité réelle deja de monter d'un step d'ici 6 mois...

Bonne place au bon moment avec le bon contact. Un peu de chance et j'avais les bonnes cartes en main mettons.

Super content pour toi Pete! :D

Back