Confess here

Je confesse que je prend une semaine de vacance de gym et comme a chaque fois, je me sent full coupable.

Ahah ça me fait penser à moi...début décembre je me disais : Durant les fêtes je prends off d'entraînement.
À date je me suis entraîné au 2-3 jours. Failed! Pourtant ça fait du bien au corps de se reposer...ma tête est accro!

Ahah Pourtant ça fait du bien au corps de se reposer...ma tête est accro!

Oui ça fait du bien, ça repose les muscles , tendons, articulations etc etc,
et quand tu restart ça punch !!

Moi ça fait kek chose comme 18 ans que je vais au gym, cardio, muscu,
et c'est plus le feeling des endorphines qui me manque quand je prend une pause.
Mais j'me sent coupable quand même lol

Même que je devrais prendre 2 semaines. pcq j'ai bouffé comme un porc depuis samedi, se soir pareil et la fids a venir même affaire , sans oublier que plus d'alccol au lieu de seulement le samedi comme a l'habitude, donc même si je vais au gym ca serait pas tres productif.

Même un champion olympique mérite une pause a l'occasion lol

I confess i never really liked small dogs until i babysat 2 maltese's they are so sweet and never leave me alone.
d5dc7a3ee687321359436201643a026e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to upset a lot of people here, but, I hate dogs and animals in general.

I find them so unpredictable.

edit: I also had a full bottle of wine to myself tonight so maybe I'm just being an ass.

I'm probably going to upset a lot of people here, but, I hate dogs and animals in general.

I find them so unpredictable.

edit: I also had a full bottle of wine to myself tonight so maybe I'm just being an ass.
Dont care if you hate them, if you hurt them, then we have a problem :)

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

Y'a rien de mal a ça, mais j'te jure que si tu connaitrait ma belle-mère tu commencerait a apprécier tout les animaux...
Même les plus hyprocrites ou agressif.

C'est une osti de grosse vache.

Last edited:
Peut-être que tu es juste sociopathe

thought about it lol but no, I can't stand injustice, ppl that hurt animals (even an ant) etc... I just have a logical mind. I am capable of emotion, very much so I would say! I remember seeing a squirel getting hit by a car, and its little tail going down while it was dying... cried my eyes out the whole day thinking about it at university. Still knew inside that it was just the way it is. didn't start a #squirrellivesmatter movement...

we live in a previledged society, I still think depression is for the weak-minded. in the old days, they would just get slauthered quicker. IMO! again...

we live in a previledged society, I still think depression is for the weak-minded. in the old days, they would just get slauthered quicker. IMO! again...

That was the way I was thinking as well, untill I hit a wall and understood that even the strongest minded if continusly facing "unpleasent situations" can go down and will go down, it will just take longer.... nobody is invincible and what to one may seem as a trivial situation to another could mean the end of the world.

thought about it lol but no, I can't stand injustice, ppl that hurt animals (even an ant) etc... I just have a logical mind. I am capable of emotion, very much so I would say! I remember seeing a squirel getting hit by a car, and its little tail going down while it was dying... cried my eyes out the whole day thinking about it at university. Still knew inside that it was just the way it is. didn't start a #squirrellivesmatter movement...

Ça aurait été plus utile d'abréger ses souffrances au lieu de pleurer bêtement...

Ça aurait été plus utile d'abréger ses souffrances au lieu de pleurer bêtement...

took a total of 5 maybe 7 seconds... plus I couldn't possibly do that.

yeah, I'm beta AF lol :p wtv you say man, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. If it was a sickness, then it'd be all over 3rd world countries, but they keep on keeping on. so no, that bullshit about "it's like asking a parkinson patient to stop shaking" crap, not for me, it's not the same thing.

I kinda compare it more to the people who are afraid of stuff for no good reason. like spiders, we are not in australia, you should NOT be afraid of spiders. countless people who were afraid of heights or spiders confronted their fears by going right at them full force, was hard, but today they are fine. some just don,t want to (say they CANNNNNN'T...) so they keep feering them, for no fucking good reason... well I call them the weak minded. again MY OPINION!

Je confesse qu'on a loué un dodge Durango hier et j'ai pris goût au son du V8 dans la panne.

Mais ça reste un tas de marde comme char, j'ai fait Québec-mtl derrière et j'avais mal aux fesses, le chauffage était toujours up and down jamais confortable, vitres arrières givrées solide, tous les boutons de contrôle de chauffage sont doublés ou même triplés avec les boutons analogiques plus l'écran ça sert à rien, gps de 2002 avec la commande vocale qui comprend rien.
Et 13.5l/100 average pour l'aller retour sur ke cruise à 119 vs 10-11 dans les mêmes conditions en Dodge Caravan (ce qu'on était supposé avoir).

took a total of 5 maybe 7 seconds... plus I couldn't possibly do that.

yeah, I'm beta AF lol :p wtv you say man, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. If it was a sickness, then it'd be all over 3rd world countries, but they keep on keeping on. so no, that bullshit about "it's like asking a parkinson patient to stop shaking" crap, not for me, it's not the same thing.

I kinda compare it more to the people who are afraid of stuff for no good reason. like spiders, we are not in australia, you should NOT be afraid of spiders. countless people who were afraid of heights or spiders confronted their fears by going right at them full force, was hard, but today they are fine. some just don,t want to (say they CANNNNNN'T...) so they keep feering them, for no fucking good reason... well I call them the weak minded. again MY OPINION!

It probably is all over 3rd world countries. Do you see everyone running around happy over there?

Back on topic, I confess having gained respect for long time poster after reading the discussions he started about birds and something about partnering up with someone to open a dog kennel. A tough guy with a soft spot for animals deserves respect.
However each time I kept reading the misuse of "should of, could of, would of and to" instead of should've /have, could've / have , would've / have and too" I cringed. Then I realized he has other skills I don't have and realized it all balances out.

Je confesse que ma femme a eu comme cadeau, un chèque de 10 000$ des ses parents,
mais moi et sa bonfemme on est pas tres ami et j'ai petté ma coche a Noel,
je l'ai envoyé chier et pas juste un peu la tbk, mettonts qu'elle m'a gossé ( depuis des années ) et le couvert de ma marmite a sauté....

D'apres moi elle va bloquer le chèque de 10 000$,
qu'elle le garde calisse, on est pas assé pauvre pour se prostituer, surtout devant elle.

Back