Confess here

Trying to get my mother off smoking, told her to get an ecig. I know nothing about them, but she is the last member of my family besides me so the old hag needs to stick around a little longer. :D Think I just get her something from Walmart.

Croatian?

Romanian

Man, you're like a human chameleon. The possibilities are endless....

haha that's not far from the truth, although harder to do when you're not the same skin color, funny though a few years back when passing a gang of well gang bangers and this guy sees me and his like "Hey (my_name) ? ? Is that you??? What's up??? ", shake hands and all, with all the others from the gang having the expression on they're faces like "whattttt the ffff..... who the hell is this small white dude and how the hell do you know him????"

dude tue sa femme pi se tue alors qu'ils ont 2 jeunes enfants.

Il y en a qui disent quils étaient a la maison.

poor kids.

En char a 50km/h? Parceque le lien que ta poster est l’histoire que la ville voulait ramener la vitesse de 50km/h a 40

on a more disgusting note, after going to the bathroom this morning my as* really hurts, standing up/down, feels like going in the shower laying face down a*s up and having the shower run full on cold water

Je confess que ma blonde aime pas mon nouveau sub. Faike je l'ai mis dans le coin. Y parrait pu pantoute hein!
dfgdg10.jpg

on a more disgusting note, after going to the bathroom this morning my as* really hurts, standing up/down, feels like going in the shower laying face down a*s up and having the shower run full on cold water

Un bidet c'est la vie.

Back