Confess here

Siboire décrocher pi passer à autre chose. ...

@masaker the forum was so much better when you were ban. Can you ask og to ban you again? Plz.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

monsieur OG le moderateur mature qui a tout effacer hier ... pis grand chum de nickhd bien sur

Alain, danny est passé avant moi et a demandé de ne pas poster d’informations personnelles. Fais toi plaisir et saute aux conclusions!

Et ma tronche est encore la, tu l’as déjà vu en vrai, comme plusieurs autres membres.

Peux tu s’il te plais, arrêter de m’en vouloir pour une folie pour laquelle je me suis excusé au Kenny en août?

Décroche.

Late night selfie for the haters:

00a7a02a7aaec73e97fc4f4dbe6e34c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alain, danny est passé avant moi et a demandé de ne pas poster d’informations personnelles. Fais toi plaisir et saute aux conclusions!

Et ma tronche est encore la, tu l’as déjà vu en vrai, comme plusieurs autres membres.

Peux tu s’il te plais, arrêter de m’en vouloir pour une folie pour laquelle je me suis excusé au Kenny en août?

Décroche.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171029/00a7a02a7aaec73e97fc4f4dbe6e34c6.jpg

I ski a lot

Décroche.

Allo , moer j'écoute dla musique. But first , lemme take a selfie.
BVZj7HW.png

Attachments

• 2017-10-17 09.14.16.jpg
    2017-10-17 09.14.16.jpg
    707 bytes · Views: 140
I confess i was just at Maxi waiting in line when a guy in front of me, an older gentleman had some groceries, had a couple of cans of dog food, some bread and other little things. He gets his total and goes to pay, his card was refused. As he realizes his total, he's like omg i dont have enough money in my account for this. He was saying i swear i was counting the prices of what i was picking up. So she rescans everything just to be sure she didnt make a mistake. Once again, insuffient funds. He says well i guess ill have to put some stuff back, so i took the groceries he couldnt afford and paid for them and gave them to him. That shit really hurt inside i couldn't imagine having that happen to me. It cost me an extra 5$ to have this guy have a meal.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I confess i was just at Maxi waiting in line when a guy in front of me, an older gentleman had some groceries, had a couple of cans of dog food, some bread and other little things. He gets his total and goes to pay, his card was refused. As he realizes his total, he's like omg i dont have enough money in my account for this. He was saying i swear i was counting the prices of what i was picking up. So she rescans everything just to be sure she didnt make a mistake. Once again, insuffient funds. He says well i guess ill have to put some stuff back, so i took the groceries he couldnt afford and paid for them and gave them to him. That shit really hurt inside i couldn't imagine having that happen to me. It cost me an extra 5$ to have this guy have a meal.

This could go in the feels thread or fate in humanity wtv thread
Props to you, shows how big of a man you are
off

youll get ban for helping other.

Décroche.

j aime mieux ta pic pour cruiser sur Grinder
ici ca s appelle I confess et j ai confesse quelque chose de grave qui est arrive via un inconnu de MR et que j ai sur le coeur depuis bientot 7 semaines tu avais aucine raison d effacer mon post et ses replys c'est une chose de niaiser une personne sur MR pour zero raison et que ce soit encourage par les moderateurs pour donner du traffic mais s'en prendre a la vie privee d un membre en tant que white knight anti alain95i4 c etait rat en tabarnak
tu pouvais effacer ceux qui accusent une personne en particulier mais pas le mien et les reactions a ce post

ici ca s appelle I confess et j ai confesse quelque chose de grave qui est arrive via un inconnu de MR et que j ai sur le coeur depuis bientot 7 semaines tu avais aucine raison d effacer mon post et ses replys c'est une chose de niaiser une personne sur MR pour zero raison et que ce soit encourage par les moderateurs pour donner du traffic mais s'en prendre a la vie privee d un membre en tant que white knight anti alain95i4 c etait rat en tabarnak
tu pouvais effacer ceux qui accusent une personne en particulier mais pas le mien et les reactions a ce post

ques tu veux de plus ?

Impersonating/catfishing is against the law, watch yourself.

Get over yourself, you’re fucking nuts and this just proved it to all of MR.

Get help buddy, you need it.

Décroche, tout le monde s'en criss de MR, de Danny et du traffic qu'on génère à venir perdre notre temps ici. Les mods font le clean up quand ça dégénère ou sur demande d'un membre, that's it that's all. Si tu pense qu'il y a une conspiration contre toi à cause d'une histoire qui s'est passée il y a 3 ans sur facebook avec une fille sur qui tu avais un crush, prends un step back et regarde de quoi t'as l'air en ce moment.

I confess I was livid yesterday afternoon when I was changing the summer rims/tyres on the Caddy for the winter rims/tyres and I realized that the dealer.

Yes the GM dealer in Ile Perrot. The last mechanic to touch the car when they installed new tyres on it in June or July (I have to check my bills.)

So the dealer had super/extra/mega tightened all the log nuts to the point that with a breaker bar, once the nut came loose it made smoke like when you get some loctite undone.

He also had cross threaded one of the nuts and I had to waste an hour to basically put a vice grip to it, then change the fucking pin and replace the nut.

He'll hear from me tomorrow when I give him a call to explain to the tech manager to tell his summer students not to overtorque the wheel nuts and to watch for cross threading when putting them on.

In 30 years I never cross threaded a wheel nut and I'm not a mechanic by a long shot.

I confess I was livid yesterday afternoon when I was changing the summer rims/tyres on the Caddy for the winter rims/tyres and I realized that the dealer.

Yes the GM dealer in Ile Perrot. The last mechanic to touch the car when they installed new tyres on it in June or July (I have to check my bills.)

So the dealer had super/extra/mega tightened all the log nuts to the point that with a breaker bar, once the nut came loose it made smoke like when you get some loctite undone.

He also had cross threaded one of the nuts and I had to waste an hour to basically put a vice grip to it, then change the fucking pin and replace the nut.

He'll hear from me tomorrow when I give him a call to explain to the tech manager to tell his summer students not to overtorque the wheel nuts and to watch for cross threading when putting them on.

In 30 years I never cross threaded a wheel nut and I'm not a mechanic by a long shot.

The only thing that comes to my mind when I read this, is peter griffin speaking italian to the meat shop owner.

giphy.gif

Je veux pas me faire l'avocat du diable pour ton dealer, mais travaillant moi meme dans un dealer, un client qui arrive 4-5 mois apres une réparation avec des roues pas assez ou trop serrée, oui c'est pris au sérieux, mais qu'est-ce qui prouve qu'on est le dernier a avoir touché a ces roues la, il y a 4 mois? Je te crois a 100% quand tu dis que le dealer a trop serrer, mais je voulais que tu vois l'autre coté, un dealer a pas de probleme a reconnaitre ses tord, celui ou je travaille en tout cas.

Back