Confess here

I have a lot of respect for Dave Chappelle but I watched his new Netflix special on Saturday and really thought his bit about child molestation/Michael Jackson totally missed the mark. No topic is off limits when it comes to comedy, but that bit wasn't funny and it didn't really have a point or underlying message. There were better ways to go about getting his point across that he thought the accusers in the MJ documentary were lying.

Dave, I am disappoint.

I have a lot of respect for Dave Chappelle but I watched his new Netflix special on Saturday and really thought his bit about child molestation/Michael Jackson totally missed the mark. No topic is off limits when it comes to comedy, but that bit wasn't funny and it didn't really have a point or underlying message. There were better ways to go about getting his point across that he thought the accusers in the MJ documentary were lying.

Dave, I am disappoint.

I don't condone child abuse and pedophilia but I watched it last night and I lolled throughout. He uses the MJ bit to setup a few jokes later on in the show and when he brings Macaley Caulkin into it he speaks the truth. Ain't no way MJ molested any children and then passed on the Home Alone kid.

I don't condone child abuse and pedophilia but I watched it last night and I lolled throughout. He uses the MJ bit to setup a few jokes later on in the show and when he brings Macaley Caulkin into it he speaks the truth. Ain't no way MJ molested any children and then passed on the Home Alone kid.

I enjoyed most of it but that bit really rubbed me the wrong way (no pun intended). I just felt it was a missed opportunity that turned a bit cringey. When all's said and done what he did was trivialize child molestation, not defend MJ. If Louis CK could joke about fucking a dead kid and make it funny, Dave could have done better with this. That being said, as funny as Chappelle is, his writing and his delivery are not on par with the best of the best and never have been IMO.

Je confesse qu'on a la sainte paix dans paradigmqc pour foutre la marde dans tous les topics et nous poivrer de photos de son catfish ou de son Nissan .

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je confesse qu'on a la sainte paix dans paradigmqc pour foutre la marde dans tous les topics et nous poivrer de photos de son catfish ou de son Nissan .

Il est banni pour quoi?

Ça parait que j'ai vieilli, dans le temps j'y passais aussi quand il y avait une vague de bans.

Je trouve qu’il mettait un peu de vie lol malgré sont côté excessif je trouve sympathique

Je confesse que j’ai rien à voir avec le ban à ce gars là

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually he’s not banned lol

59557b395cee489dc5dbbb4c459ec536.jpg

Maybe this is him

29de108e309bcc7ad77af9e036f56b5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chu pas ban pantoute, je confess que j'ai passer une grosse FDS , je suis malade et hier j'étais dans le jus a à job.

Chu pas partis oh nooo. lol et pour mon Catfish, bha ça fait un boute que j,ai rien fait dessus donc, ya pas grand chose à montrer.

Back