Confess here

KADTppt.jpg

im back.

damn , i feel like a couple of tons of weight have been lifted from my shoulders.

i dont like that there isnt even a picture of him on the cover of the ''box'' where the urn is. so ill go back soon only to put a picture of him there. the guy in charge of the crematorium even said that hes going to call me if i dont go soon lol.

feelin good , should have done this earlier but well.. it wasnt the right time!

Edit , by the way ... thanks for the support guys ... and girl!

http://i.imgur.com/KADTppt.jpg
im back.

damn , i feel like a couple of tons of weight have been lifted from my shoulders.

i dont like that there isnt even a picture of him on the cover of the ''box'' where the urn is. so ill go back soon only to put a picture of him there. the guy in charge of the crematorium even said that hes going to call me if i dont go soon lol.

Nice !

Good move

Sent from my iPhone 7

I confess.

i was 11 Yo when my father hung himself.

Never went to the funerals , never went to the cemetery , repressed my anger towards him for 15years.

today im going to see him for the 1st time , just to tell him that i forgive him.

tomorrow i'll be free.
I feel you. My mom did the same last year on April 22nd.
Damm hard to don't feel anger towards that decision still.
Really proud of what you accomplish today ✌️👌💚

Je confess que je travail en IT pis je catch pas fuckall pourquoi je ne vois pas les images imgur sur le forums pis que le seul truc de les voir c'est copy image link, paste et d'enlever le i. avant dans chrome. Là ca marche mais en plus ça remet un calis de i.

^^ca plus l'air d'un trouble du coté de imgur et je soupsonne une ligne dans apache qui n'a pas d'affaire la. En plus leur subdomain "i" sert a fuck all, c'est juste un redirect.

Really proud of what you accomplish today ✌️����

Thanks man , if you ever feel like talking about it , dont be shy and PM me. i know how hard it is to talk about that shit.

http://i.imgur.com/KADTppt.jpg
im back.

I confess.

i was 11 Yo when my father hung himself.

Never went to the funerals , never went to the cemetery , repressed my anger towards him for 15years.

today im going to see him for the 1st time , just to tell him that i forgive him.

tomorrow i'll be free.

Really proud of what you accomplish today ✌️����

e7563643581779f8d137d0a0be9ee97d.jpg

Last edited:
Prend off 2 jours, prend ton char, roule jusque dans les maritimes, mange un donair, revient, apprecie la ride

Thanks man , if you ever feel like talking about it , dont be shy and PM me. i know how hard it is to talk about that shit.

So now would you be ready to change your name for GladDude?

Sorry for your lost btw... Lost mine in 2007 and i only visited him twice.

I should go see him soon

I saw my dad for the first time in seven years yesterday, since he tried to put me in jail for life with something he did. Didnt talk to him , dont know what to say really" thanks for the criminal record"????

I saw my dad for the first time in seven years yesterday, since he tried to put me in jail for life with something he did. Didnt talk to him , dont know what to say really" thanks for the criminal record"????

high five him in the face.

throw 10 bucks

say thanks

???

profit.

Back