Confess here

Je confesse que je vis à crédit et que ma vie c'est une façade.

J'ai un prêt auto et j'en suis pas fier dutout. Même deux si on compte ma location! Pi j'ai un hypothèque en plus!

Je sais pas comment je fais pour continuer à vivre dememe

Not sure if serious, but if you are, you're in luck cuz the solution is real simple.

Je confesse que je vis à crédit et que ma vie c'est une façade.

J'ai un prêt auto et j'en suis pas fier dutout. Même deux si on compte ma location! Pi j'ai un hypothèque en plus!

Je sais pas comment je fais pour continuer à vivre dememe

Ahah
Lâche les chars allemands pis y va peut-être te rester un peu de cash :p

not really serious.

Avec les années je me suis rendu compte que je prefere de loins avoir des prets mais avoir un très bon cashflow, ca c'est ce qui me stress le moins.

En était travailleur autonome/business owner, tu sais jamais quand tu peux pogner une periode de vache maigre, donc plus d'argent j'ai dans mon compte, mieux je me sens, quitte à avoir des prets pour les choses qui sont du "luxe". Ca me permet juste d'avoir une meilleure liquidité et de pallier aux imprévus plus facilement sans me stresser.

Ceci dit, j'ai énormément investi dans ma maison aussi dans les dernières années, ce qui fait qu'après seulement 4ans on a deja 30% (100 000+) de capital, et ca je l'ai tout fait avec mon compte de banque et mes mains :)

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to ask a family member without getting into an argument to tone it down with the dumb shit coming out of her mouth constantly, we can't have 15 seconds of silence in the room because she will starts spreading her imaginary wisdom that makes normal people wonder WTF. My girl's Dr can't say two sentences without her interrupting, pretending to know what he just said by repeating the last part of his sentence, or giving her approval like she knows anything about the treatment. Then as a bonus at the end she ask something real stupid, like after the Dr explained the 3 out of the 4 possible complications and how they eliminated 3 during surgery, she ask him "ok that's obvious, but you said there were 4, what were the other 3?". It actually happened.

She doesn't know how to shut up and confuse quantity with quality, or is it that she thinks that talking a lot makes her look intelligent, I don't know. Also she likes to state the obvious in a way like she just made a huge discovery, body language and facial expressions included. I'm really understanding now how she is 50, single and not one men stays around longer than a couple of dates, guess most men over 40 don't settle for cute but stupid, they want somebody more intelligent

my rant of the day lol

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to ask a family member without getting into an argument to tone it down with the dumb shit coming out of her mouth constantly, we can't have 15 seconds of silence in the room because she will starts spreading her imaginary wisdom that makes normal people wonder WTF. My girl's Dr can't say two sentences without her interrupting, pretending to know what he just said by repeating the last part of his sentence, or giving her approval like she knows anything about the treatment. Then as a bonus at the end she ask something real stupid, like after the Dr explained the 3 out of the 4 possible complications and how they eliminated 3 during surgery, she ask him "ok that's obvious, but you said there were 4, what were the other 3?". It actually happened.

She doesn't know how to shut up and confuse quantity with quality, or is it that she thinks that talking a lot makes her look intelligent, I don't know. Also she likes to state the obvious in a way like she just made a huge discovery, body language and facial expressions included. I'm really understanding now how she is 50, single and not one men stays around longer than a couple of dates, guess most men over 40 don't settle for cute but stupid, they want somebody more intelligent

my rant of the day lol

We have similar siblings...

Je confess que je me sens mal un peu d'avoir dit que j'allais faire le gateau pour ma fête a ma mère parce que chu rendu Keto. Je veut pas triché (je triche déjà sur le soupé avec mes amis)
Je lui ai donc offert de faire mon propre gateau mais je me demande si elle la mal pris...

my rant of the day lol

I know the type...

Patience is a virtue, seems like you've got it in spades.

I am confessing I got asked to get permabanned. I can't support a site that is all about clicks and sponsorship. It's ok if you are a sponsor here and pull a baton on a guy. It's all about the money.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I am confessing I got asked to get permabanned. I can't support a site that is all about clicks and sponsorship. It's ok if you are a sponsor here and pull a baton on a guy. It's all about the money.
Why is it so hard to just stop reading the forum on your own?

What? Context?

Yeah to be honest it’s a shame that Danny doesn’t have the balls to walk away from that.

The fucking guy threatened a guy with a weapon and some people are taking his side. Where the hell is society going?

Mods should be fucking ashamed of condoning violence.

You got asked to get permabanned, or you asked to get permabanned?

MR has been about clicks, sponsorship, advertising and censorship for years now. You were okay with it until it directly affected you? Or you just never noticed?

Dans le thread de mtl moto road rage.

Dany a close le thread pour empêcher que les membre discute sur un des sponsor du forum comme quoi stune graines.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Le gars est vrm plus un graine qu’on pensait s’il est aller brailler à Danis.

Il s’arrange pour avoir encore plus de 1 étoile review sur FB!

Dans le thread de mtl moto road rage.

Dany a close le thread pour empêcher que les membre discute sur un des sponsor du forum comme quoi stune graines.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

J’ai vu sur la page du gars que la famille du jeune est tomber sur le thread sur MR (p-e un user) et lui a remit dans face .. j’imagines ils ont des screenshot.

@Dany, Good job de supprimer ça du forum! Un exemple pour la société, au lieu de dénoncer tu caches pour avoir ton cash.

You got asked to get permabanned, or you asked to get permabanned?

MR has been about clicks, sponsorship, advertising and censorship for years now. You were okay with it until it directly affected you? Or you just never noticed?
Avec tapatalk sans pub ça parraît pas

Back