Confess here

Not a wine persone either proof is I'm also into the fruity and sweat (approaching Porto) wines but check out the Carnivor Shiraz at SAQ of even better the Carnivor Zenfindel at LCBO. Nectars of the cheap Gods!!
Rent a car and drive to the Douro superieur area. Thank me later for the insane twisty roads, sick views, and great wine tasting.

Trouves un «*riesling*» de quails gate, summerhill, tantalus, etc. Ou même des gewurztraminer du Canada sont sucrés. Et généralement en bas de 40$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Un Riesling allemand va être très sucré effectivement.

Trompe toi pas avec un Alsacien parce que sont super sec et minéral ( criss que c'est bon j'ai hâte d'aller en Alsace)

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Liano is probably your best bet here, according to your taste. Personally, I'd go for one of the 3 :p
What vintage are the Bordeaux and Liano? Seems like these were kept for 10+ years, in what conditions were they kept?

Liano 2013, Folonari 2004, Bricourt I don't see date, Nipozzano 2003. They were in the bottom, back of the kitchen counter their whole lives in their cardboard boxes besides these guys (the one whited out is open)

20190219_213953.jpg

Un Riesling allemand va être très sucré effectivement.

Trompe toi pas avec un Alsacien parce que sont super sec et minéral ( criss que c'est bon j'ai hâte d'aller en Alsace)

Je parle de vins canadiens. Ils précisent pas la provenance des raisins, c’est des hybrides pour survire au froid...

Do you avoid white wines? There’s a shitload of good sweeter whites. Hard to find in Quebec but still doable. If you go outside of Quebec anything Okanagan vqa white is golden

As long as it's kind of sweet and fruity, red or white I don't care. :D

Je confesse que quand je joue un jeu vidéo a la première personne et que ça commence a etre rapide , mettons un bonne fight de gun, souvent je pogne une criss de bonne nausée.

Moi c'est a l'interieur. Les jeux avec des grands espaces comme Tomb Raider ou MGS5 j'ai eu peu de troubles mais les nouveaux Doom ou tout ce qui se passe dans un vaisseau spatial = nausee, mal de tete et autres artefices.

I am experiencing an EXTREMELY Low success rate with the Tim Hortons roll up cups this spring. Anyone else?

Where's my Jeep fuck...

I won a 50$ gift card last week, it was a PITA to claim it.

First you need to tear up not only the "Win a 50$ gift card", there's also a 8 or 9 digits code about an inch away from "Win a 50$ gift card".
I really didn't know about it and it seems like it's written in the contest rules (in lettering size of about 1 or 2)

Once I came back with the digit code (I was lucky the maid didn't emptied the garbages that night), they can't do shit for me since there was no manager on site to fulfill the required paperwork.
I did come back twice to that Tim Horton (which is where I got the winning cup from) and still no manager. They couldn't give me a precise time to come back since the manager run around 3 locations and doesn't have a precise schedule (wow.)

I finally gave a try to a complete other location where there was a manager on site and finally got the card after a super duper mathematical equation I had to solve.

Last edited:
I am experiencing an EXTREMELY Low success rate with the Tim Hortons roll up cups this spring. Anyone else?

Where's my Jeep fuck...
Pendant ce temps le café est a 1$ chez Mc Do, je préfère celui là bien mal pris!

Pendant ce temps le café est a 1$ chez Mc Do, je préfère celui là bien mal pris!

J'ai vu sur facebook cette semaine, une image avec plusieurs verres non gagnant de chez Tim Horton (Tim prétendent une chance sur six de gagner), tandis que Mcdo tu as un café gratuit à chaque sixième café si tu garde la carte fidélité.

J'ai vu sur facebook cette semaine, une image avec plusieurs verres non gagnant de chez Tim Horton (Tim prétendent une chance sur six de gagner), tandis que Mcdo tu as un café gratuit à chaque sixième café si tu garde la carte fidélité.
Tu peux même les cumulé 2 fois plus avec l'application, tu peux les cumulé dans ton téléphone et sur la petite carte !

Back