500hp Go kart

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member

I think that's the first time I've ever seen a high HP kart that can actually drive in a more or less straight line. Still pretty useless, but it must be quite a rush to drive. Anyone speak Portugese? Looks like it says 262hp at the end....

Har har. It's the words surrounding 262hp that I'm curious about.
Potencia means power.
So it says Power - 262HP ...

What's unacceptable is the measurement of the pressure in kg. N'importe quoi ti-coune!

Actually @Pillpopper is not that . --- " it says 262hp of power" -- that's some google translate,right ? :)

je vais finir le mien cette hiver il va avoir 130hp. je sens que ça va me coûter une couple de set de tire

so much power that he cannot put it fully to the ground so its basically a waste of power no? still great project!!!

you need a setup like this one to put the power to the ground

thats no go-kart... thats a micro F1 ! heck even sounds close to it ! loll

btw the other video the 500hp claim is stickered on the side of the kart ... unless 500hp in a other country is actully 262 hp in the better half of the world ... but im preaty sure 500 hp is 500hp ... unless the sticker is lying !

thats no go-kart... thats a micro F1 ! heck even sounds close to it ! loll

btw the other video the 500hp claim is stickered on the side of the kart ... unless 500hp in a other country is actully 262 hp in the better half of the world ... but im preaty sure 500 hp is 500hp ... unless the sticker is lying !

yeah it's almost like a mini F1. Formule SAE is even closer to a F1

Back