Fast Wheels Is Looking For Cars To Photoshoot!!!! #2015fastwheelscatalogue

Fast Wheels

Shop Representative
Good day to all,

Fast Wheels' marketing team is currently looking for clean, recent vehicles (tuner cars, lowered, stock) for the 2015 summer collection catalogue.
If your vehicle meets the required specs, we would like to put it in our catalogue!

Please inbox or email marketing coordinator directly @ vbarbeau@fastco.ca (Vanessa)

Thanking you in advance for your collaboration,

Team Fast Wheels

Bonjour à tous,

Le département de marketing the Fast Wheels est à la recherche de voitures récentes et propres (tuning, dropper, stock) pour des scéances de photographie pour le catalogue d'été 2015. Si votre véhicule respecte ce que nous cherchons, nous amerions le publir dans nos catalogue 2015 avec la nouvelle collection de jantes.

Veuillez communiquer soit par inbox, ou directement avec la coordonatrice en marketing à vbarbeau@fastco.ca (Vanessa)

En vous remerciant à l'avance de votre collaboration,

Équipe Fast Wheels

Im sending them one of my Ferraris, the Fast team has contributed tremendously to our community, i feel its the least i can do to give back.

Exactly what I was about to ask.

No, there is too many vehicles to shoot. Unfortunately we cannot give wheels to everyone. We will gladly provide you with a better deal on wheels or tires. Your vehicle, if meets requirements will also be in our 2015 catalogue which is also distributed across Canada.

thank you,

Team Fast Wheels

Would an 02 cooper s qualify lol , it's not recent but its clean and nice looking if i may say so myself ?

If you got wheels that fit on mine..I'm in.

1385666_10152863653367868_6178441908645432210_n.jpg

If you whant a stock fr-s 10 serie, I'm down for the shoot. especially if you have a set of black rennen wheels in 18 inch and +35 offset... It will also help to convince me of buying these wheels for next year :p

Back