News: Shell is going back in time

ah moi c'est celui que j'avais , et j'ai toujours

6378-1.1121277496.jpg

et playmobil, c'était Esso j'avais
il_570xN.471336664_jpbc.jpg

Lol......moi aussi j'avais le set playmobile esso

D'apres moi il était dur dans le temps de pas aller jouer chez un ami qui ne l'avait pas. C'était vraiment cool les playmobile, le jeep vert du kit Esso était badass, c'était mon préférer.

Oh wow, thanks Shell. That's more like a slap in the face than anything. Fuckers.

Srs. It's basically saying that they can afford to sell it at that low of a price but they sell it at more than 3 times that price because they can. Fuck us...

Présentement au Manitoba, demain je pense ma remplir mes 93L.

Pis d'la marde la valise aussi!!!!!!

Pis un peu à terre.

Vous tiens au courant.

At the end of the day, all that matters is the octane rating. I put in a tank of shell 91 once when I had no choice and my motor hated it. Motor was knocking in boost and pulling back timing like crazy. If I knew where to find ethanol I would mix in a few litres

lies

Google FRs/BRZ crickets. The only thing that seems to prevent the crickets is ethanol free gas. I've put Shell since day 1. I went on a 1500km trip through the states and never found a shell when I needed gas. By the time I put the second tank in I had crickets. Come home, put Shell and the crickets are gone.

My RB20 loved Shell 91 and the BRZ loves it too.

lies

Google FRs/BRZ crickets. The only thing that seems to prevent the crickets is ethanol free gas. I've put Shell since day 1. I went on a 1500km trip through the states and never found a shell when I needed gas. By the time I put the second tank in I had crickets. Come home, put Shell and the crickets are gone.

My RB20 loved Shell 91 and the BRZ loves it too.

Not lies just not the same thing. I have a 93 octane tune. I can get away with 91 but it ends up pulling the timing back and I lose hp. The tuner told me I can run up to 10% ethanol with no danger

Well having a tune for an octane and saying all that matters is octane rating is a different thing.
If you're tuned for E85 and put a tank of 87 of course the car will run bad

Back