LF : Cement blocks to hold down TEMPO ?

Yeah, they sell them at any hardware store that sells Tempos. Ro-Na in Pincourt had a whole bunch when I bought mine Saturday.

They cost from 8$ to about 12$ depending on weight. Don't skimp out. The 30lbs ones won't hold down an umbrella, get the 60lbs.

It's worth bullshit. Le meilleur setup c'est avec des piques qui rentre dans la terre (des gros, pas des ptits criss de piques fifs) et des binders.

Here's an easier solution. Get buckets with straps. Fill buckets with water and put hook. Water will freeze with hook. Will be heavy enough for tempo, and stores much easier when not in use

Here's an easier solution. Get buckets with straps. Fill buckets with water and put hook. Water will freeze with hook. Will be heavy enough for tempo, and stores much easier when not in use

This is so much win when it's +2 in the middle of winter and wind blows away you tempo with hooks suspended in water

that sounds like a bad idea because temps dont fly away in the winter..

get some asphalt/cement anchors and bolt that shit down

Get the base you hammer or drill in the ground and then screw a loop in it to tie the tempo to it. It's solid and you just put a bolt in it during summer

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

We always did this, never had any problems.

My car shelter came with four brackets and eight crucifixion style foot-long nails. The trick when you hammer them into the ground is to not have them parallel, but to hammer them in askew. That way they won't pull out easily.

Keep in mind mine is in my backyard and hammered into the lawn + I have four 60lbs cement blocks and some rocks to hold down the tarp's skirts that are supposed to keep the snow an water out.

My biggest fear is to find a litter of kittens, mice or squirrels in there come springtime.

Il y a eu des gros vents au printemps derniers. Les tempos de mes voisins se sont envolés malgré les bloques de ciment.

Just saying...

Les bloques de ciment sa retient rien... sa prend des encrages permanent que tu visse dans le beton/asphalte.

Back