Hydro-Quebec - Smart Meters are a Cash Grab!

goden99

For all the information go here => http://refusonslescompteurs.wordpress.com/

- They want to start charging us 0.118$/kWh during peek ours and 0.0068$/kWh during off-peek (when your a SLEEP, who is going to use the dishwasher/dryer/high powered appliance) 0.099$/kWh during small periods of time.
With the new meters they can!
Also they are more sensitive and can measure peeks, so when your heater turns on that 1-2 seconds of 10-30x more power usage is more measured. Have Fun in Winter guys!

- Rogers and HydroQuebec didn't play nice on an agreement to send the signal from the wireless meters. So HydroQuebec Opted for the most powerful transmitters they can get their hands on... 3.0KM RANGE!?!@#?!@#!? Yes some of us have these meters IN our house... Good Job!

- Oh and they are using the cheapest sub contractors to install them.
Look we've already had some fires! http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/smart-meters-cause-stir-in-st-leonard-1.1531571

There are no benefits for us!
Call Hydro at 1-800-569-2577 and Opt-Out! It's 5$/month to keep the old meter but it is cheaper than the new pricing.

400882d8_tin-foil-hat.jpeg

J'me suis fait une cage dessus le mien for the lol.
Le releveur de compteur à trouver sa drôle et ma donner un flyer, l'installateur lui a fait de l'attitude et ma ensuite donner le même flyer...

Still rocking the vieu meter crew

All I noticed is that as soon as they installed the meters, my hydro bill went up almost 50% compared to last year for the roughly same usage.. oh wait I was on vacation for 3 weeks so it should've been less. This is a 3 year old house.
Someone's making money

^^ DUDE SAME EXACT THING FOR ME.

Went away on vacation.. heating was on a bare minimum come back to a HUGE bill WTFUX!

I already have a new meter installed.. can someone confirm I can pay 5.00 and get the old one back? I am 100% certain this new meter is A POS money grab.

cest numerique ce bebelle la.

ok faut qq1 leak le program pour les Configurer.

Ca soit en ling de commende ou gui pas grave.

pluger et configurer like no tomorow.

All I noticed is that as soon as they installed the meters, my hydro bill went up almost 50% compared to last year

Not for me.
2014 was not more expensive than 2013.
last year was old counter ; this year intelligent counter.
...and with the winter we had ; I'm quite surprised
2013vs2014.png

Moi aussi j'ai une énorme augmentation, pratiquement 40 % de hausse depuis le changement de compteur et j'ai rien changé dans ma vie.

Y a t-il moyen de faire débarquer cette merde et de revenir avec le vieux compteur?

All I noticed is that as soon as they installed the meters, my hydro bill went up almost 50% compared to last year for the roughly same usage.. oh wait I was on vacation for 3 weeks so it should've been less. This is a 3 year old house.
Someone's making money

Did it ever occur to you that your old meter could of been off ?

Of course people don't think of that (they don't want to.)

I don't know which meter is the good one, but neither do you...

I asked for the old meter to be reinstalled ... Sure they said , they took out the smart meter left me without power for 2 days before reinstalling the new/old meter

I asked for the old meter to be reinstalled ... Sure they said , they took out the smart meter left me without power for 2 days before reinstalling the new/old meter

^^ DUDE SAME EXACT THING FOR ME.

Went away on vacation.. heating was on a bare minimum come back to a HUGE bill WTFUX!

I already have a new meter installed.. can someone confirm I can pay 5.00 and get the old one back? I am 100% certain this new meter is A POS money grab.

Je ne suis informé, il t'en install un numérique pareil, mais non sans fil.

Meter Configuration Support
Consult Landis+Gyr 1132COM/1132Prog documentation or contact your Landis+Gyr distributor for
details on programming the Landis+Gyr meter.

We so need that software.
and more doc.
http://fccid.net/document.php?id=2418042#axzz3Go0zzsGG

what un 802.15 ca utilise.
wifi 802.11

Il communique avec la central avec du 4G.
sur un reseau priver.

il y a pas moyen ce brancher et modifier ca config.

il prend ca configuration sont unité central.
C est des termineau....

J e vais laisser faire mon reve de les pirater...

ahhh moin que

http://www.landisgyr.com/product/ansi-iec-optical-probe-aip200/

si j ai bien lut la doc. 9600 8 bit pas mall standar pour les consol ports....

Putty peux surment ce connecter et voir si possible faire des commende.
Mon guest c est des commands de base. Les config pour la lecture de la consommation est surement que sur le software a la central...

People who are complaining about higher costs, did you check your past bills for the same period? Does it say "E" = Estimate or "R" = Réel? If it were "E" vs. "R" it explains it. Prior to the intelligent readers, many bills were "Estimates", especially in winter.

Back