Kijiji find: 850R

I love turbo bricks! :D

PrancingMooseL.jpg

Je sais qui est le proprio, je croyais pas qu'il l'avait encore... y'a l'âge de vos grandparents, je capotais quand je l'ai vu la première fois lol. C'tun bon achat certainement, sauf de dire que c'est la seule 850R manuelle authentifié come on, j'en ai vu au moins une dizaine de 850R manuelle d'origine dans ma vie et elles étaient tous au Québec

Je conduis un S60R 6MT 2004 et chaque fois que je vois un 850R 5MT passer il me viens de drôles d'idées...

Je sais qui est le proprio, je croyais pas qu'il l'avait encore... y'a l'âge de vos grandparents, je capotais quand je l'ai vu la première fois lol. C'tun bon achat certainement, sauf de dire que c'est la seule 850R manuelle authentifié come on, j'en ai vu au moins une dizaine de 850R manuelle d'origine dans ma vie et elles étaient tous au Québec

At first he said it was the only white 850R in north america with a manual transmission. I tend to believe it since I've never seen one. Yellow is a more common color.

At first he said it was the only white 850R in north america with a manual transmission. I tend to believe it since I've never seen one. Yellow is a more common color.

Oh true, I skipped that part. Red and black are the most common colors, yellow was only for the T5-R's

the guy also works at volvo pointe claire, i used to do the maintenance on his furnace/ heat pump and talked about the car a bit with him, he definitely knows his car and takes good care of it.

I think its amazing that its documented by volvo, not that many companies could confirm that. I wonder how many yellow wagons with a manual transmission there are.. Cant be more than a few.

Back